Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home from 10 week scan, 2 heart beats = Twins!!

Just had a scan at 1pm found out we are expecting twins! Still shocked and suprised but very happy! (too early to know the sex's yet)

My husband and I started trying for a sibling for Aria after we returned from a lovely easter vacation and I joined nameberry in June because I wanted to start compiling a list of names I love.
    So far with my list and hubbys list we have 87 girls names and 73 boys names!!

I was going to wait until the second trimester and until we found out the sex to start narrowing the lists down, but after todays news maybe il start sooner than expected!

A friend of mine (whos also on nameberry actually) thinks that my style of girls names to boys names is quite different. But to me my style is the same for both genders.

Without saying what style of names we tend to gravitate more towards I would love to know what some of my fellow berries would suggest for siblings to our princess Aria (she will be 2 in november).

Im not one of those people that have strict rules/ideas about sibling's names, and as you can tell by the amount of names on our lists we arent too fussy. Allthough we can safely say vintage is not our style.

Please post and suggest away, cant wait to hear what you berries think!

How exciting! Congratulations! Here are some ideas for Aria's siblings (love her name by the way).

Marina
    Noelle
    Liv
    Julia
    Rosie
    Adele
    Eliza
    Georgia
    Harper
    Corinne
    Violet
    Camille
    Maya
    Scarlett
    Clara

Luca
    Noah
    Isaac
    Levi
    Liam
    Ezra
    Theo
    Joel
    Owen
    Henry
    Samuel
    Jasper
    Leo

Congratulations!

Maybe you should show us your list, so we can help you start crossing names off, rather than adding more names!

Off the top of my head:

Aria, Levi & Ezra
    Aria, Celeste & Rafael
    Aria, Enya & Davina

Are any of these close to the mark?

I do like the idea of Levi, ezra not my style, would want another shorter name to go with levi though.
    Also like
    Liv - maybe prefer Livia
    Adele - like
    Harper - love the name, worried about it becoming too popular
    Violet - cute, maybe more a MN
    Maya - love
    Scarlett - adore it (is in my user name) though my thoughts are what Twin Siblings could go with it?

Luca - or lucas
    Noah - adore but not sure i would use it as FN
    Levi - used to be my top 5 boys name, but has been falling, maybe cause ive been thinking bout it/using it alot
    Liam - love
    Owen - would defiently use as a MN because it has family meaning
    Jasper - like it but too many young jaspers where i live
    Leo - love

I adore the name Livia, but IMO, it doesn't go well with Aria. The sounds are too similar.

To me, Aria gives off a very relaxed, peaceful vibe (Aria = air) so I have suggested a few names that do the same.

Girls:
    Serena
    Verity
    Juniper
    Hazel

Boys:
    Silas
    Leo
    Henry
    Kai