• Noeelle

0 0%
  • Nowelle

0 0%
  • don't like the name

2 5.13%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help me pick spelling!!!! :)

What spelling of 'Noelle' do you prefer? Noel, Noelle, Noele, Nowell? I have seen 'Nowell' and didnt like this initially, but several people have told me they thought this makes it unique and was a good choice. I dont know! would appreciate any input
    Mom to Scarlett Elora, expecting baby girl ~

Currently Loving:
    Girls - True, Adrienne, Camille, Matilda, Beatrice, Mara, Nayeli, Paloma
    Boys - Holden, Preston, Shaw

Noelle!! Noel would be a boy's name and the rest, I'm sorry, are awful. Please spell it Noelle. I love the name, by the way!
    Mommy to the handsome Silas Lee, born Dec. 2nd, 2010

Noelle! That's the best option. The rest are.... well, to be frank *shudder*. Nowell doesn't seem like a name, it's wierd to pronnounce, and I just don't like it! Same goes with Noeelle. Too many e's. Too many to really work in a name. So, Noelle.
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

while Nowelle is not the worst thing i've seen, Noelle is the clear winner! its kind of popular (on name blogs at least) these days but i do not think you need to make it more unique. like, i do not think its going to blow up in popularity.
    very pretty as is!

Noel is actually my favorite spelling of this name but since it's the masculine spelling, it's probably not appropriate for a girl. Besides that though I have to agree with all the other posters, go with Noelle. It's a very pretty name and the other spellings/variations really take away from its simple beauty :]