Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    4 months after you marry your second husband, Bradley, you discover you're pregnant with your & DH's first child.
    How many children do you have? 4
    What are the kids' names? Madison (10), Amelia (9), Logan (8), & Stella (7)
    What is your baby's gender? (roll the dice even=girl odd=boy)

Girls' first & middle names. Roll the dice
    3: http://nameberry.com/list/28/Clunky-...ames-for-Girls
    Matilda Josephine

1 year after your child is born, while your kids are away at sleepovers and summer camps respectively over the summer, you come home one afternoon and catch your husband half-naked on the sofa with another woman--a woman who use to babysit your youngest child shortly after you divorced from your first husband, someone you considered a friend.

How do you react? Roll the dice
    5: You run out of the house, crying, and go to your best friend's house. You stay there for the rest of the day before going home. Your husband asks you to forgive him. Deep down, you're not sure that you want to, but you do anyway.

A year after that incident, you find out you're pregnant again. Ever since you caught him in the act, you've had him on a tight leash. As idealistic as it sounds, you hope this new baby will keep your family together, like all your other children have. In your third month, you find out you're having multiples.
    How many babies do you have, what are their names & genders? Roll the dice
    3: James Leopold, Laura Claire, & Alexandra Maisie

When the multiples are 2 years old, by now you're convinced your husband is true to you and your children. However, he never returns home one night after an alleged night out with friends. The next morning, you report him missing to the police. You find out he was last seen with a woman he works with--and that he's been having an affair with this woman for almost two years. You return home an hour later, extremely upset, and find a surprising message on your house phone's voicemail: it's the husband of your husband's mistress. He introduces himself as Charlie Jude Daniels and asks if you would like to meet him for dinner at a local restaurant, to discuss your spouses. Impulsively, you agree and you arrange to meet him the following night. He turns out to be a handsome, wealthy, and educated man that impresses you from the first hello. He takes you to an expensive Italian restaurant for dinner, works as a Doctor, and loves his children, whom he can't seem to stop talking about.

How old is he? Roll the dice
    6: 45

How many kids does he have, what are their names, ages, & genders? Roll the dice
    3: Sky Justice (12), Harmony Eden (10), Angel Ever, (8), & Destiny Grace (6).

Two weeks later, your husband returns home. He says he's sorry for leaving the children and not explaining himself, but he was confused. He realized he's fallen in love with the other woman and can't be married to you anymore. You understand and decide to do what you didn't do the first time: divorce him. You get full custody of the children and the house. His girlfriend leaves her husband as well and the two move to Europe together. At least, he keeps in touch with his children.

You and Charlie have become good friends after the incident. Your children and your stepchildren have a hard time getting use to him, but they get along better with his kids than they did when they first met years ago. Your relationship with him is far more gradual than your relationships with your first and second husbands. He's a genuine good man, who deeply cares for you and the children. Eventually, the your kids warm up to him and his kids take a liking to you. After 1 year, you're finally dating him.
    Last edited by megzrulz57; March 13th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
    "Maybe okay will be our always."
    -Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars

Girls: Johanna Catherine | Iris Jane | Darcy Claire | Aubrey Anne | Minnie Eleanor |
    Boys: Benjamin Augustus | Mason James | Shane Carson | Darren Justin | Will Cameron |

5 months later I find out I am pregnant with out first child together!
    We have a boy and name him William Christopher Yarborough. “Will
    Two years after our child is born, while our kids are away at sleepovers and summer camps respectively over the summer, I come home one afternoon and catch my husband half-naked on the sofa with another woman--a woman who use to babysit my youngest child shortly after I divorced from my first husband, someone I considered a friend. I throw his mistress out of the house. I confront him, demanding to know what he was thinking. Our children could've seen that! He says he wasn't thinking, that it was a moment of weakness, and that he knows what he did what was wrong. He asks for my forgiveness. I walk away and don't talk to him. After a day, I take him back.
    A year after that incident, I find out I'm pregnant again. Ever since I caught him in the act, I've had him on a tight leash. As idealistic as it sounds, I hope this new baby will keep our family together, like all our other children have. In my third month, I find out I'm having multiples.
    We have twin boys named Hunter Deacon Yarborough and Parker Mason Yarborough.
    When the twins are four years old, by now I'm convinced my husband is true to my children and I. However, he never returns home one night after an alleged night out with friends. The next morning, I report him missing to the police. I find out he was last seen with a woman he works with--and that he's been having an affair with this woman for almost two years. I return home an hour later, extremely upset, and find a surprising message on my house phone's voicemail: it's the husband of your husband's mistress. He introduces himself as NicholasNickAdam Moore and asks if I would like to meet him for dinner at a local restaurant, to discuss our spouses. Impulsively, I agree and I arrange to meet him the following night. He turns out to be a handsome, wealthy, and educated man that impresses me from the first hello. He takes me to an expensive Italian restaurant for dinner, works as a Neurosurgeon, and loves his children, whom he can't seem to stop talking about.
    He is 41.
    He has four children, a 10-year-old boy, a 7-year-old girl, a 5-year-old boy, & a 3-year-old boy; they are named Aiden Declan Moore, Lily Izabel Moore, Connor Riley Moore, and Liam Brennan Moore.
    Two weeks later I divorce my husband, getting full custody of all the children. He moves to Europe with his mistress who also divorced her husband.
    After a year I begin dating Nick.

1 months after you marry your second husband, Gregory, you discover you're pregnant with your & DH's first child.
    How many children do you have (your children from your first marriage, plus your husband's children from his first marriage): 5
    What are the kids' names? Dashiell (12), Felix (10), Juliet (10), Oscar (7) & Eliza (7)
    What is your baby's gender? girl
    What is your baby's name? Lilith Yolanda Hall

2 years after your child is born, while your kids are away at sleepovers and summer camps respectively over the summer, you come home one afternoon and catch your husband half-naked on the sofa with another woman--a woman who use to babysit your youngest child shortly after you divorced from your first husband, someone you considered a friend.
    How do you react?
    You run out of the house, crying, and go to your best friend's house. You stay there for the rest of the day before going home. Your husband asks you to forgive him. Deep down, you're not sure that you want to, but you do anyway.

A year after that incident, you find out you're pregnant again. Ever since you caught him in the act, you've had him on a tight leash. As idealistic as it sounds, you hope this new baby will keep your family together, like all your other children have. In your third month, you find out you're having multiples.
    What are your babies names? Amelia Esme Hall, Magnus Cullen Hall & Darius Konrad Hall

When the multiples are 3 years old, by now you're convinced your husband is true to you and your children. However, he never returns home one night after an alleged night out with friends. The next morning, you report him missing to the police. You find out he was last seen with a woman he works with--and that he's been having an affair with this woman for almost two years. You return home an hour later, extremely upset, and find a surprising message on your house phone's voicemail: it's the husband of your husband's mistress. He introduces himself as William Alston Brown and asks if you would like to meet him for dinner at a local restaurant, to discuss your spouses. Impulsively, you agree and you arrange to meet him the following night. He turns out to be a handsome, wealthy, and educated man that impresses you from the first hello. He takes you to an expensive Italian restaurant for dinner, works as a architect, and loves his children, whom he can't seem to stop talking about.
    How old is he? 43

How many kids does he have, what are their names, ages, & genders? Roll the dice
    Bodhi Ever Brown (12)
    Grace Arcadia Brown (10)
    Sky Justice Brown (8)
    Faith Promise Brown (6)

Two weeks later, your husband returns home. He says he's sorry for leaving the children and not explaining himself, but he was confused. He realized he's fallen in love with the other woman and can't be married to you anymore. You understand and decide to do what you didn't do the first time: divorce him. You get full custody of the children and the house. His girlfriend leaves her husband as well and the two move to Europe together. At least, he keeps in touch with his children.

You and William have become good friends after the incident. Your children and your stepchildren have a hard time getting use to him, but they get along better with his kids than they did when they first met years ago. Your relationship with him is far more gradual than your relationships with your first and second husbands. He's a genuine good man, who deeply cares for you and the children. Eventually, the your kids warm up to him and his kids take a liking to you. After 3 years, you're finally dating him.

Three months after you marry your second husband, Leo Michael Rodgerson, you discover you're pregnant with your & DH's first child.
    How many children do you have (your children from your first marriage, plus your husband's children from his first marriage): Nine
    What are the kids' names?
    Caroline Rose (12)
    Jackson Finn (9)
    Chase Levi (7)
    Declan Reid (12)
    Lilliana Kate (11)
    Theodore Archer (9)
    Ruby Adeline/Alice Pearl/Liam Finnegan (7)

What is your baby's gender? Girl

What is your baby's name?
    Emma Charlotte

Three years after your child is born, while your kids are away at sleepovers and summer camps respectively over the summer, you come home one afternoon and catch your husband half-naked on the sofa with another woman--a woman who use to babysit your youngest child shortly after you divorced from your first husband, someone you considered a friend.
    How do you react? Roll the dice
    5 or 6: You run out of the house, crying, and go to your best friend's house. You stay there for the rest of the day before going home. Your husband asks you to forgive him. Deep down, you're not sure that you want to, but you do anyway.

How many babies do you have, what are their names & genders? Roll the dice

4: Triplets, girl/boy/boy
    What are your babies names?
    Claudia Jade/Damon Jagger/Magnus Edward

When the multiples are 2 years old, by now you're convinced your husband is true to you and your children. However, he never returns home one night after an alleged night out with friends. The next morning, you report him missing to the police. You find out he was last seen with a woman he works with--and that he's been having an affair with this woman for almost two years. You return home an hour later, extremely upset, and find a surprising message on your house phone's voicemail: it's the husband of your husband's mistress. He introduces himself as Maxwell James Thompson and asks if you would like to meet him for dinner at a local restaurant, to discuss your spouses. Impulsively, you agree and you arrange to meet him the following night. He turns out to be a handsome, wealthy, and educated man that impresses you from the first hello. He takes you to an expensive Italian restaurant for dinner, works as a Lawyer, and loves his children, whom he can't seem to stop talking about.
    How old is he? Roll the dice
    6: 45

5: Five children, a 13-year-old boy, an 11-year-old girl, a 9-year-old boy, a 7-year-old girl, & a 5-year-old boy

Names:
    Breccan Isaac
    Seraphina Mabyn
    Oliver Cloud
    Matilda Colette
    Elias Jonah

You and Maxwell James Thompson have become good friends after the incident. Your children and your stepchildren have a hard time getting use to him, but they get along better with his kids than they did when they first met years ago. Your relationship with him is far more gradual than your relationships with your first and second husbands. He's a genuine good man, who deeply cares for you and the children. Eventually, the your kids warm up to him and his kids take a liking to you. After four years, you're finally dating him.
    Top 10 Girls: Delphine *Elphi*, Octavia, Caroline, Zelda, Maia, Ruby, Lumina *Lumin*, Clarke, Mika, Rose

Top 10 Boys: Theodore *Theo*, Sebastian *Bas*, Clyde, Malachi *Kai*, Ezekiel *Zeke*, Leo, Russell, Castiel *Cas*, Oskar, Wesley

4 months after you marry your second husband, Dean, you discover you're pregnant with your & DH's first child.
    How many children do you have (your children from your first marriage, plus your husband's children from his first marriage): Jared Ezra-11, Micah Gideon-9, Eden Francesca-9, Willow Grace-6.

What is your baby's gender? Boy

What is your baby's name? Cyrus Alden

3 years after your child is born, while your kids are away at sleepovers and summer camps respectively over the summer, you come home one afternoon and catch your husband half-naked on the sofa with another woman--a woman who use to babysit your youngest child shortly after you divorced from your first husband, someone you considered a friend.
    How do you react?
    1 or 2: You throw him and his mistress out of the house. He comes back later that night and, on both knees, begs you to forgive him. Because he is the father of your children, you do.

How many babies do you have, what are their names & genders? Twin girls, Aspen Evangeline and Arden Estelle

When the multiples are 1 year old, by now you're convinced your husband is true to you and your children. However, he never returns home one night after an alleged night out with friends. The next morning, you report him missing to the police. You find out he was last seen with a woman he works with--and that he's been having an affair with this woman for almost two years. You return home an hour later, extremely upset, and find a surprising message on your house phone's voicemail: it's the husband of your husband's mistress. He introduces himself as Travis and asks if you would like to meet him for dinner at a local restaurant, to discuss your spouses. Impulsively, you agree and you arrange to meet him the following night. He turns out to be a handsome, wealthy, and educated man that impresses you from the first hello. He takes you to an expensive Italian restaurant for dinner, works as a FBI Agent, and loves his children, whom he can't seem to stop talking about.
    How old is he? 40

How many kids does he have, what are their names, ages, & genders? Blaine Austin-13, Gemma Colette-11, Elias Fabian-9, Maura Felicity-7, Breccan Isaac-5

You and Travis have become good friends after the incident. Your children and your stepchildren have a hard time getting use to him, but they get along better with his kids than they did when they first met years ago. Your relationship with him is far more gradual than your relationships with your first and second husbands. He's a genuine good man, who deeply cares for you and the children. Eventually, the your kids warm up to him and his kids take a liking to you. After 3 years, you're finally dating him.