Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A little sister for Oakley Sullivan

so I have a little boy named Oakley Sullivan. I have this crazy thing for NOT wanting popular names but still ones that can be pronounced and written easily. This current pregnancy is a little girl and I need help w names.

My DH loves Amelia, which doesn't bother me but it's TOO popular. Then there's Charlize, which I don't have an opinion on. Oakleys name has no family ties so we are trying to avoid them again. So the no list is: Elizabeth, Kay, June, Jane, Jewel, Mary, Camille. And because of pets or previous pets: Annie, Hallie, Jasmine, Precious, Missy

Here's some that I do like
    Nora
    Lula/ Lola
    Ezra ( I know it's a boy name but it sounds girlie to me)
    Nola
    Sheila
    Rose
    Mabel /May
    Hazel

We like a unique fn and solid mn. We had a few other names that had stood out

Charlsie (my name...pronounced Charl-SEE)
    Quinn
    Delia
    Emerson
    Maeve
    Maielle (prounounced My-ELLE)
    Sydney
    Gracie

Girls names are much harder to find than boys!!

From your list I love Hazel and it goes perfectly with Oakley. Mabel also goes really well with it. I definitely wouldn't use Ezra on a girl as it's one of my favourite boys names. What about:

Violet
    Poppy
    Rowan
    Daphne
    Ruby
    Pearl
    Ingrid
    Isla
    Phoebe
    Artemis
    Lotus
    Stella
    Zinnia
    Rosa
    Delilah
    Darby
    Maeve
    Alice
    Waverly
    Zofia
    Thora
    Flora
    Elspeth
    Isadora
    Olive
    Matilda
    Favorites:

Ophelia Lorraine Pearl ❤ Oliver Hugo Thomas

Kate

I love Nora and Nola - that said, in my state Nora is becoming fairly popular. Especially when combined with Norah. Nola could give you the nickname of Lola, which I also love with Oakley.

Hazel also sounds great with Oakley, is easy to spell and pronounce. I do like Charlize, but I'm not sure it would be easy to spell for some and may get confused with "charlie".

Oh the reason my husband likes Charlize is bc he wants to call her Charlie, but won't just name her that.

I love the suggestion of Isla and have been looking at it actually but had no idea on potential middle names to go with it.

Thanks for all the interest in helping