Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling Suggestions for Bennett

I have one son named Bennett; I am expecting my second child, and looking for names that go well with Bennett. We don’t know if it's a boy or girl but are having a hard time with both, for different reasons...girls we love too many names...boys we have a hard time finding any names we love.

For boys I like stronger, less common (though not necessarily unusual or unique) names that can be shortened to a more common nn if the child chooses at some point in their lives. I also really like last names as first names on boys, but that's not a requirement.

For girls I am pretty open, but tend to like pretty, feminine names with cute nn options.

So I would love to hear your ideas for boy & girl names that will go well with older brother Bennett!

Wow thanks guys! Hudson was actually our "for sure boy name" for a good part of the pregnancy with Bennett, but a friend ended up using it (completely by coincidence) just weeks before he was born leaving us completely stumped for a boy name (he was nameless for three days after birth...desperately trying to avoid that happening again with this baby!). And I adore the name Cooper but unfortunately by brother has already claimed that one. I really like the suggestion of Brighton for a boy - do you have any nn ideas for Brighton? Nn is not a must but is something I would like.

For girls I really like the suggestions of Camille, Cecelia, and any of the names that use "Anna" as I tend to be drawn to the "Anna" sound, and it honors my mom. What do you guys think of Breanna with Bennett? Possible nn Brea? We have also been considering Violet...it was my Grandmothers name and it is just so pretty!

Thanks again, you guys are awesome and I really appreciate the suggestions!