Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

My uncles (late 40s) are David and John. Funny story actually, my grandparents didn't know it was twins, it was in the delivery room they were told another one was coming out. So they had to think of a name in a hurry so John was named after their grandfather.

I know one set named Rylan and Keeley (girls), and another named Alexander and Marla (boy/girl).
    Mother to Evelyn Heather and Callum Richard

Currently loving: Annabel, Hamish, Bethany, Liam, Violet, Lachlan, Isla, Lennon, Amelie, Callum, Claire, Reuben, Fiona, Rowan, Aurora, Connor, Ever

Matthew and Michael (24)
    Kelsey and Alanna (23)
    Alexis and Madelyn (23)
    Kyle and Lauren (12)
    Andrew and Joseph (11)
    Jeremy and Joshua (18)
    Jennifer and Stephanie (32)
    Maya and Rachel (6)
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

Sharon and Karen (50s)
    Teri and Keri (30s)
    Tracey and Stacey (around 40)
    Jeff and Jennifer (around 40)
    Sean and Eileen (40s)
    Missy and Mindy (probably 20s...)
    Kiana and Kiara (under 13)
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

My co-worker just had identical twin girls named Amy and Elise.
    Current Favourites: Sophie, Rose, Elsa, May, Anna, Charlotte, Ada, Georgina, Juliet, Rosalie, Amelina, Flora, Louis, Dominic, Julian, Simon, Alan, Ivan and Alistair.
    Love but Can't/Won't Use: Emmanuelle, Autumn, Emily, Emmeline, April, Rosamund, Thomasin, Ruby, Roscoe, Etienne, Emile, James, Quincy, Quentin.