Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need some help from the pro's

I am a 22 year old mom to be and one of the hardest parts about trying to name a baby is all the "help" that my friends are trying to give me. I know that their hearts are in the right place but I really have no interest in naming my baby Ryleigh or Anniston. I do like a lot of popular names, though and I need your help coming up with names that have the same elegance to them that these names do. I think they're elegant anyway. :P
    Isabella/Isabel
    Sophia/Sofia
    Lillian
    Emma
    Elizabeth
    Amelia

The only name I love but couldn't use is Lillian, because my last name starts with M and ends in the en/an/in sound and I don't like the way two names with the same ending sound together.

Can you help me?

A few ideas . . .

Stella/Estella
    Beatrice
    Delphine
    Josephine
    Theodora
    Isadora
    Charlotte
    Sylvia
    Judith
    Georgia/Georgina/Georgiana
    Cordelia

Also, what about Lila/h instead of Lillian? It's not as formal as the names you listed, but I think it is still a much more elegant choice than what your friends have proposed.

Favorites:

Ophelia Lorraine Pearl ❤ Oliver Hugo Thomas

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by water View Post
    A few ideas . . .

Stella/Estella
    Beatrice
    Delphine
    Josephine
    Theodora
    Isadora
    Charlotte
    Sylvia
    Judith
    Georgia/Georgina/Georgiana
    Cordelia

Also, what about Lila/h instead of Lillian? It's not as formal as the names you listed, but I think it is still a much more elegant choice than what your friends have proposed.
    Thanks for the ideas! I love Stella, so cute. Charlotte, Georgia, and Lilah are cute. Lilah pronounced lye-luh right?

Wow! Thanks! Anabell is really pretty, but I think I like Annabel as a spelling better. Camilla is also pretty, so is Lucille (got sort of a quirky, vintage elegance lol), Emmeline, Gemma, Eliana, Emilia, and Cecilia.

My list is getting longer, I'm so excited! Thank you!