26 31.33%
  • Faye

11 13.25%
  • Edith nn Edie

10 12.05%
  • Helena (hubby's pick)

12 14.46%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    These are all great names! I voted for Opal because I love it and it is underused, and I do think Isla and Opal sound nice and have a sort of natural them going on. But, I almost voted for Esme, and really any of them would work!

Everyone's responses have been so helpful! I guess Esme is the favorite, which I like but I think is a little matchy and I don't like the twilight association. Funnily enough, my favorite is Mabel, with the least votes!
    Mama to Isla Phoebe and due 10/14 with ???

I agree with this whole-heartedly. Isla and Esme is just so beautiful. It makes me weepy. <3

Esme, hands down!! It has the same chic sophistication and charm as Isla. I adore both names, and both were on my list IF I had a girl. I think Opal is nice but no where near as sophisticated. Oh please use Esme!!

Opal gmv! Its underused and really lovely.
    Esme is a name that's on my list (along with Isla), but here's the thing that throws me from the combo: The -s in Isla is silent, but in Esme it isn't. I'm afraid it would lead to pronunciation confusion, especially in my neck of the woods!
    Helena is a close 2nd