26 31.33%
  • Faye

11 13.25%
  • Edith nn Edie

10 12.05%
  • Helena (hubby's pick)

12 14.46%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Esme! I think it sounds great with Isla! But Helena would be my second pick.

I do like Helena (I pronounce it Hell-Ayn-a, and dh annoyingly ignores the H.) I just feel like maybe it's too matchy with Isla?
    Mama to Isla Phoebe and due 10/14 with ???

I love Isla and Esme together hands down, though I like all of the names on your list. There is something so chic about this pair. I agree Helena is to close to Isla, and also a bit mismatched compared to the other lighter, shorter vintage names on your list. Very impressed to see Opal there, but if my big sister were Isla I would want something feminine, I think Esme fits the bill very well.

i like esme and helena equally but chose esme because mom's pick should win!

All of the names you picked are just gorgeous and any would make a fine choice for your daughter!
    But of course I will insert my own personal opinion anyway.. =p

I voted for Opal. It sounds fantastic with Isla and has it's own off-beat vibe to it that makes it sparkle.. dare I say.. like an opal? Pearl or Ruby would also be sweet choices next to Isla.

Faye was a close second. I can't believe Faye has no votes...it's gorgeous and sounds great with Isla. I would probably keep Opal and Faye as top contenders and decide after she was born~