Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Eliska was my first idea. I utterly adore it. It's a Czech diminutive of the original Hebrew form of Elizabeth, Elisheva. I think Anouk ____ Eliska would be stunning. A lot of different nationalities, but still really awesome. Even just Anouk Eliska.

I think Elisabetta or Elisheva would also be very cool. Otherwise, I like the suggestions of Elsa and Lisette, which are both huge favorites of mine, as well.

Ohhh, and I also love Ysanne and Ysaline... both come from the Isabel- names, I believe, both with French background... but still legitimate forms of Elizabeth, as far as I know. I would love to see Anouk ______ Ysaline! (ee-sahn and ee-sah-leen)

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I like Elzbieta and Elspeth.

Also, I love Anouk!
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

Oh, I love Anouk. Great to see it being used. From the "related to" list I like:
    Anouk Elspeth
    Anouk Ilsa
    Anouk Bettina
    Anouk Elisabetta
    Anouk Elizaveta
    Anouk Lieselotte
    Anouk Lilianna
    Anouk Marlies
    Anouk Zabel

Thanks for all of the suggestions & for those who like Anouk ( that always warms my heart a bit, as not everyone does!)

I really like Zabel which a few suggested, it just looks like a great modern take on Elizabeth.
    I also like Elizaveta, Eliska, Lieselotte, Elisabet, Elisabetta, Lisette. Many more good ones to ponder now!

Ohhh, and I also love Ysanne and Ysaline... both come from the Isabel- names, I believe, both with French background... but still legitimate forms of Elizabeth, as far as I know. I would love to see Anouk ______ Ysaline! (ee-sahn and ee-sah-leen)
    Oh I love these too. Ysaline is gorgeous. I may have to get over my Isabel thing, as these names sound so different from the original.
    Last edited by bluedahlia; August 24th, 2011 at 06:57 AM.
    Girls: Anouk, Ottilie, Faye, Lilah, Odette, Ingrid, Winnie, Winslow, Elodie, Elowen
    Boys: Everett, Auden, Sidney, Keaton, Sullivan, Lochlan, Winslow, Orson, Rowan