Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Kieran, Declan, and Spencer. I always thought, Spencer??? Just seems so out of place with his Irish brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by schmergo View Post
    Today I met twin girls named Isabella and Pike. I wonder if Pike feels cheated out of syllables. They were both very femininely dressed and looked a lot alike.
    Ugh! Cheated and fishy!!

Quote Originally Posted by schmergo View Post
    At Payless, I met some kids named Timothy, James, and Freya. Where did that come from???
    This would be a pretty average sibset in Britain schmergo.
    Freya is a longtime Top 50 name and is often paired with names like William, James, Theo where I live.

harrietsmummy
    mum to the lovely Harriet Katia (10) Beatrix Liv (6) and Cordelia Joyce (4) and Lionel Rafferty (1 whole year already)

Ahhh, that is very, very interesting. I had no idea! I've never heard the name 'Freya' before outside of, like, Norse mythology, and I think the mom of this group of kids had an English accent. Thanks so much for the info!
    College student, no kids, storyteller, writer, actor, pirate, name enthusiast.
    Favorite names since age three: Lucinda and Percival.

Anytime. I love both of your favourite names by the way. Hope you end up using them!
    mum to the lovely Harriet Katia (10) Beatrix Liv (6) and Cordelia Joyce (4) and Lionel Rafferty (1 whole year already)