Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Well in that case I think Charlotte Eden Winter R___s - for some reason Eden seems heavy in the 2nd middle spot with an R beginning surname. I can't explain why!

Good luck
    28 year old name nerd, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Lilac, Hadley, Thea, Phoebe, Mirabelle, Penelope & Clementine.
    Otto, Quentin, Xavier, Ace, Lennox, Byron, Rafferty & Harlan.

Urgh. I'm just going to say my LN. It's Richards. I'm worried that Winter Richards is a bit singsongey, and with Winter and Richards kinda smooshing into each other (which usually doesn't bother me). But I think you're right--Eden Richards does sound pretty heavy.

I don't know.

Charlotte Eden Winter Richards
    Charlotte Winter Eden Richards?

I absolutely love the name Winter, but when it's next to Eden it feels like too much 'concept' if you know what I mean. Winter Eden sounds like the name of an oil painting they'd put on a Christmas card. If you really dig Noelle, then I say go for it. To me, Noelle sounds like a boy's name, but I do like that there is a matching initial in it. I really like Abby's suggest of Holly and I was going to suggest Ivy as well.

Also, maybe this is just me but I really like Natalie! Why not Charlotte Eden Natalie? Or Natalia?

Other thoughts (sorry for repeats):

Mary
    Maria
    Ava (for Ave Maria)
    Frostine (lol saw this on the Winter blog post)
    Eve! or Eva (though maybe too much eee)
    Stella?
    Joy?
    Neve for snow?
    Angela? for angel?
    Juniper for the pines?
    Carol?
    Belle?

I am now just stealing from this: http://nameberry.com/blog/christmas-...las-and-noel-2

From Natalie -

Nell
    Leah
    Liesl
    Allie? --Allison?
    Mom to Clementine the cat and Friedman the fatter cat.

Quote Originally Posted by anniebee View Post
    Also, maybe this is just me but I really like Natalie! Why not Charlotte Eden Natalie? Or Natalia?
    With my LN, I just don't like the flow of it. Charlotte Eden Natalie Richards looks REALLY long! I mean, Charlotte Eden Winter Richards isn't much shorter, but it doesn't sound as bad, I don't think.

And I've pretty much considered all the others, and I have a problem with them all in some way. I don't mind the Winter Eden/Eden Winter thing. I do like Charlotte Eden Noelle, but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning toward Charlotte Eden Winter.

I don't like Charlotte Eden Winter Richards because Winter and Richards side by side sounds like Winterichards. So my vote would be for Charlotte Winter Eden Richards.