Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Christmas Names!

I think I *finally* figured out how to honor my sister for my Charlotte combo! Charlotte Eden is set, and I've been looking for a second MN to honor her for weeks. Most of what I've come up with doesn't work.

But her FN, Natalie, means "Christ's birth", and Christmas has always meant a TON to my family, so I thought it would be a great way to honor her.

So far, I've come up with Charlotte Eden Noelle or Charlotte Eden Winter. Which do you like better?

Also, any other Christmas ideas you think would work? I can't use anything too long, b/c my surname is 8 letters.

Thanks!

I love Charlotte Eden Winter, how beautiful!
    Lovely flow and they all match so well..I know you love Noelle though so maybe you'll end up choosing Noelle!
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

While both names are very pretty, I think Charlotte Eden Noelle is the one that better honors your sister since the names mean the same thing, not to mention they both start and end with the same letter. Winter is much more of a stretch.

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&

Quote Originally Posted by lucykate219 View Post
    I love Charlotte Eden Winter, how beautiful!
    Lovely flow and they all match so well..I know you love Noelle though so maybe you'll end up choosing Noelle!
    urgh.

I DO love Noelle! I think it's so Christmasy and sweet. But apparently, I'm uber picky about where I like to see Noelle. :/ I used to love Arianne Imogen Noelle (still really do), but then I replaced it with Arianne Eleanor Kate, which I currently prefer, so Noelle was out.

And you don't even know how long I have been wanting to get Winter on my list, too. I think Charlotte Eden Winter is perfect, but as someone else pointed out, I think Charlotte Eden Noelle honors Tallie more. I don't know, I think I'm going to ask her what her favorite season is, and if she says winter, Charlotte Eden Winter will be my combo. It has references to Christmas and her favorite season (well, it will if winter's her favorite, lol), and I just stinkin' adore Winter. I'll probably try to find room for Noelle somewhere else, b/c I want all my combos to honor someone in my family.

Urgh.

So apparently her favorite seasons are summer and autumn, so Charlotte Eden Winter wouldn't work for that. Do you think Winter is enough of a Christmas name to honor her? It's on nearly every Christmas name list I've seen, and I've considered using something like Holly or Mary, too... But winter is a season, not really tied just to Christmas. Do you think it's close enough?