Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My daughter had a due date around Christmas and Noelle would have been her middle name if she was born within a few days of Christmas. She was very late and i ended up using a family name instead. I also like the nn Tallie, so Natalia was on the list for a second. Noelle seems more connected to your sister's name. Winter is nice modern name.
    Last edited by calimom; August 22nd, 2011 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ljandrl View Post
    Or does your sister have a middle name?
    lol, she does have a MN (she's Natalie Ruth), but my grandmother is Ruth Mae, so anything based off of Ruth that I come up with always seem to honor my grandmother more than my sister. My grandmother was a great, amazing woman, and I am totally not opposed to honoring her, but I have Liliana Odette Pearl on my top five to honor her (it's kinda a long story, but the Lily part would honor her), and I haven't honored Tallie. So I'd like to honor her if I could.

Besides, I talked to my sisters today about the idea of using a Christmas name for Tallie, and they both seemed to like the idea. Now I just need to find the perfect Christmas name! I really like Charlotte Eden Noelle and Charlotte Eden Winter a lot, but it feels like I'm missing something. I also like Charlotte Eden Felicity, Charlotte Eden Bianca, and Charlotte Eden Seren (but I hate the flow for this!), but not as much as Winter and Noelle.

Any other fabulous Christmas names I've missed? I LOVE the idea of Charlotte Eden Josephine or Charlotte Eden Gabrielle, but they are just too much with my LN (which is 8 letters).

I love Charlotte Eden Noelle. I am not a huge fan of winter. To me it does not match the gentle, feminine sound of the rest of her name. Winter sounds too harsh.

Here is my take you really want Winter and adore Winter. Christmas occurs in Winter! Simply explain to your sister that your intent is to honour her with The middle name Winter. I think its really a very cute name by the way!
    The other thought I had was to use Charlotte Winter Noelle, unless of course Eden needs to be in there.
    Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by evans_mommy View Post
    Here is my take you really want Winter and adore Winter. Christmas occurs in Winter! Simply explain to your sister that your intent is to honour her with The middle name Winter. I think its really a very cute name by the way!
    The other thought I had was to use Charlotte Winter Noelle, unless of course Eden needs to be in there.
    Best of luck!
    I had thought of doing maybe Charlotte Winter Noelle, but that's a lot of Christmas, lol, and I'd originally decided that Eden had to stay. It has religious significance and it has really only been the ONLY name I like coming after Charlotte. I do like Charlotte Winter okay, but I like Charlotte Eden Winter/Charlotte Winter Eden more.