Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Abigail, Ivy, Lucy, (Kennedy).

Husband and I both like Abigail, Ivy, and Lucy as names for a baby girl, but we don't agree on combination. Also, Husband likes baby name Kennedy, which I like okay for middle name. He likes Abigail Kennedy, Abigail Ivy, or Abigail Lucy. I like Ivy Abigail or Lucy Abigail. Last name is three syllables. What do you think?

Of your choices I really like Ivy Abigail best but Abigail Ivy is nice too. Although with Ivy as the first that is what she'd be called with Abigail she'll probably end up as Abbie and Ivy is more distinctive. I have to admit I'm indifferent to Lucy and don't like Kennedy at all, if there is a family connection it would do as a middle and in the middle my impression on hearing it is that what it is. Hope that helps.

The only way I'd like Kennedy is if it was a family name, otherwise it take away from a beautiful first name. My cousins are Rowan Kennedy and Maeve Kennedy because it was their grandmother's maiden name.
    Proud mother to Jackson Scott, Samuel Jameson Brave, Lucas Liam Matthew and Elena Rue and Alexandra Marielle.

I'm not big on Abigail with a 3-syllable last name. I think Ivy would flow better and it's very pretty.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"