Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I thought we had it all figured out....

...then my husband "found" another name!! I posted on here before about Eva vs. Lila(h) and we were pretty set on using Lila Josephine which I still think is gorgeous. We used family names for our other two, Elliott (girl) and Lincoln so he's uncovered a Genevieve amongst the branches of the family tree. He LOVES this name and the reception from some of the people we've told it to is extremely positive! Help! Is it better than Lila?? The middle name would be Jayne after my grandmother, is that too much of a mouthful?? This is so frustrating......but in a fun way. Thanks for your help!

Lila Josephine
    Genevieve Jayne

Re: I thought we had it all figured out....

I like the sound of Lila Josephine better (Genevieve Jayne seems harsh to my ears). However, could you compromise with Lila Genevieve?

I'm with you, but we have to get Jayne or Josephine in there somehow as that was my grandmother's name.

I like Jenevieve Josephine or Jenevieve Jayne for alliteration.
    Sorry, I dont like Genevieve Jayne. It doesnt look right.

Lilah Josephine is lovely and perfect. maybe save Genevieve for a 2nd daughter? good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by angelika
    ...then my husband "found" another name!!
    Lila Josephine
    Genevieve Jayne
    I love Genevieve but Genevieve Jane is not quite right however, why not go for Genevieve Isla Jane? Yes it is three names but Isla breaks up and enhances the combo and stops Genevieve and Jane becoming too heavy. Or if you prefer Genevieve Lilah Jane. (can't you do Jane without the 'y' the 'y' makes it dated?).

Wdyt?
    Psalm 23