Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think the previous posters have covered almost everything I would have suggested, except I would also like to add Ramona.
    Current Favourites: Sophie, Rose, Elsa, May, Anna, Charlotte, Ada, Georgina, Juliet, Rosalie, Amelina, Flora, Louis, Dominic, Julian, Simon, Alan, Ivan and Alistair.
    Love but Can't/Won't Use: Emmanuelle, Autumn, Emily, Emmeline, April, Rosamund, Thomasin, Ruby, Roscoe, Etienne, Emile, James, Quincy, Quentin.

Thanks for all the suggestions. These are the ones that spoke to me:

Celeste
    Adele
    Winter
    Audrey
    Georgia
    Sylvia
    Sabine
    Ramona

What do you think about these names?

Sabine
    Salome
    Astrid
    Audra

Sabine and Salome are similar to Simone but a little more exotic, but would they wear as well on a real girl?

I really like Astrid! And imo Sabine and Salome are definitely usable.

I love Margot and I think Simone would be a lovely sibling so it's a shame your surname eliminates it from contention. I love the suggestions of Celeste, Cecile, Corinne and Adele. Here are some other names that would go well with Margot. All the best, Mischa.
    Camille
    Delphine
    Eloise
    Colette
    Elodie
    Estelle
    Genevieve
    Rosalie
    Sandrine
    Sophie
    Yvonne
    Sylvie
    Last edited by mischa; August 21st, 2011 at 01:40 PM.

I love the suggestions of Adele and Sabine! I think Sabine is definitely useable/wearable for a little girl. It's not too far off from Sabrina but much more sophisticated and stylish imo. It's a very popular name in Europe along with Sabina.

I want to love Salome, but I don't think it's as wearable for a little girl and doesn't really pair well with Margot, imo. (The repeated long O sounds and the names give off very different vibes...Salome just seems very exotic and sexy to me.)

I like Audra/Audrey with Margot but not as much as I like Adele.

Again, I want to love Astrid but I prefer Adele and Sabine of your favorite choices so I can't fully support Astrid. Sounds a little harsh next to the soft Margot.

My favorites for you (including some from the most recent poster):
    Adele
    Sabine
    Audrey/Audra
    Celeste
    Corinne
    Colette
    Estelle
    Sylvie