Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

THIS OR THAT: Girls with Three Middle Names

In light of all the entertaining This or That games that have been produced here, I thought that another of slight difference may be interesting.

Two middle names are a relatively common sight amongst the wanderers of Nameberry, including the board we're currently browsing - but three, with four names in total? Rarely seen, probably because with each additional name comes greater complication in maintaining smooth motion. I feel that this will give us an opportunity to practice vision and imagination.

I'm sure that most are familiar with the workings of such pastimes, but for those unaware:
    The title - This or That - truly displays the meaning. One person provides their creation, the next person provides their own; the following member will select the name they best prefer and also include a combination, and so on.

Elia Karena Iselin Garnet

or

Aerith Tamarind Clancy Meara

- Francesca

"What fiction could match - in drama or suspense - man's first walk on the Moon?"
    - Leonard Nimoy, Spock

Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix
    Little Misses

Please click here to help me decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.

Teenberry ~ Rower

Leo Frederick ~ Simon Walter ~ Henry Malachi ~ Calvin Hugo ~ Jude William ~ Ronan Lewis ~ Theodore Isaac ~ Evan Atticus ~ James Dimitri ~ Soren Gabriel

Alice Ruby ~ Eleanor Violet ~ Rose Juliet ~ Adeline Lark ~ Seraphine Ivy ~ Iris Annabel ~ Eloise Wren ~ Cora Briar ~ Maeve Winter ~ Clara June

Crushes: Caspian ~ Xavier ~ Edmund ~ Genevieve ~ Elena ~ Olive