Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think Eloise is absolutely adorable, I love it. And the nickname Lola? Not a stretch at all, I think it's pricelessly cute. But if you truly hate the nn Ellie, I'd be cautious with Eloise, as it's likely to be shortened to Ellie occasionally. But I think Eloise is really sweet!
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥

I'm seeing it on more and more lists of parents-to-be. It's not super popular now, but I think it has the momentum to still jump several hundred spots in the oncoming years. I also think names that are used in popular/known children's books are familiar enough that more and more parents are using them.
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

Not having heard it is a good thing. I've heard it on the TV show Lost, but that's it. It's recognizable enough that a reasonable person could spell it, but not saturated. A great name. I say go for it.
    Mom to Clementine the cat and Friedman the fatter cat.

I love Eloise! I work with lots of children and I have yet to meet one! It's such a beautiful name I almost hate to see it have any kind of nickname, but that's just my personal preference :] . If you want one I don't think Lola is too much of a stretch, and it is very cute!
    Especially if you don't like Ellie, if you establish Lola as the go-to nickname right away it may cut down on Ellie in the future!

No, Daisy is derived from my middle name and I thought it made a good pseudonym!