Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Searching and Older Posts

I am sorry if this has already been cleared up, but can someone explain to me how to search for older posts? I used the drop down menu option that was suggested and switched it to “Beginning” but this didn’t help with actually searching the forums like you could before.

I've also tried finding my old posts and I'm not able to view them either, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

I would also like to know the answers to these questions!

you can find your posts by clicking on your screen name under the advanced search box where it says Welcome. That takes you to your page and under your name at the left is some choices including 'view all my posts' and 'view threads I started'. Hope that makes sense.

Can't help with the other thing.

I asked the same thing before, but nothing has worked. I did everything you did, and was told to do. I am not really interested in just my posts. When I want to search for past discussions about certain names etc that is not possible as the search only goes back to when the new message boards took effect. So it is like the history of the posts may still be accessible but there is no way to search them?

This is so frustrating! I've asked this question too and I feel like our questions are being avoided! HELP!
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage