Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I have a 10 year old cousin named Ellery. I'd honestly never heard of the name when they picked it and thought it was made up haha But I was pretty young then. Now I do like it a lot. My sister is named Mallory so it has a familiar sound to me. I think there's lots of cute nickname possibilities too but Ellery is also very nice. It's different...but not weird!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

the only Ellery i know is a teen, shes extremely kind and a model, so i have positive conotations. i love nns Ella, Elle, and Ellie but the Ellery i know only goes by Ellery. i like it especially the street namesake!
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan

I loved Ellery (nn Ellie) until my husband rhymed it with celery. I hadn't even thought of that...still doesn't bother me that much. Hannah rhymes with banana, Carey rhymes with berry, etc...people use those names all the time!

I actually know a baby named Ellery! She goes by Elle. I think I like it, but I admit the first time I heard it I couldn't get past the 'celery' thing. While I think all el- names are beautiful and Ellery is no exception, I much much prefer Eloise, Elodie, Eleanor, and just plain Ella. Still, I like it a lot and it's a more creative spin on all the el- names of recent years.
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814