Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Titles? Smileys?

How come under some users' usernames (like mine) it says Senior Member? On others' it says Member, or Adminostrater. Or it doesn't say anything. What does all that mean?

Plus what's with the new "icons?" And why can you only pick one?

What happened to the emoticon tab thingie????

??????
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

clivehills

I was wondering why some people had Senior Member and some had Junior Member too! If I'm a Senior Member, does that mean...
    A) I'm an old lady (eg. senior citizen).
    B) I have posted a certain number of times to qualify for the title of "senior".
    C) I have posted far too much and should get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I was wondering why some people had Senior Member and some had Junior Member too! If I'm a Senior Member, does that mean...
    A) I'm an old lady (eg. senior citizen).
    B) I have posted a certain number of times to qualify for the title of "senior".
    C) I have posted far too much and should get a life!
    Haha! I'm a senior member, too... B is probably most likely, but C and A are very funny! Now if you write in a colon : and a parenthisis ) it automatically makes a

But I kind of miss the old emoticon tab thingie.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

clivehills

I am a) old, b) have posted lots, and c) start school tomorrow so my life is returning. I love reading your posts, Mischa. What part of Canada are you from? We lived in Burnaby and Vancouver and my son is Canadian.

I'm living in Toronto. I've travelled to Vancouver and BC and it's a lovely part of the country! Yeah, your son is a Canuck! Have a great school year, Miloowen!