Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I like quick reply but I can't figure out how to make my own topic on here... And I need help

I completely disagree! I am very happy with the new setup. I love the quick reply and the way when you hover over a topic you can read the first couple of lines in order to decide if you want to see the whole thread.
    Mama to Theodore Adler Emmett "Theo" born April 2, 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

count me in for a vote against the new format for all the afore mentioned reasons!

I think its horrible! the new forums are so clinical. Nameberry is a fun and exciting site, its supposed to be youthful and interesting but the new look is absolutely awful! I went to try and do a name game but i actually got so frustrated with the new look i gave up, which i feel sad about cause seriously i love doing name games!

when i was trying to post in the name game, i would type and then after typing the cursor would go back to the top of the page and then id have to scroll back down to find where i was.

Please can we have the old set up back. i liked how it was colourful, we could bold,undeline,italic and make our font coloured.

BRING BACK OLD FORUM!!!

I found the new profile thing also very confusing. I wasnted to go and look back through my old posts but when i clicked view posts i could only see the last one i did, where i wanted to look back through several.