Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I don't like the new design either! Name games used to be my favorite but now I don't even want to play them anymore. The forums are hard and not fun to use now. Please change them back!

There are some things I like and some I don't. I agree that I liked the forums when they were more colorful. I do however like the quick reply. I also like how the profile and settings portions have changed.
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Yes, please please change it back! We're begging you, Berry HQ! It's awful!

Quote Originally Posted by klcalder2 View Post
    There are some things I like and some I don't. I agree that I liked the forums when they were more colorful. I do however like the quick reply. I also like how the profile and settings portions have changed.
    I agree with this. I like the quick reply and the profile part, but not the lack of color on the forums. They definitely seem colder, and as someone who mostly uses Nameberry on their iPod, it's hard for me to read the posts. Please change this back!

I agree 100% it is not user friendly I totally dislike it and why put in that a post was edited? Who does that help? I would definitely get rid of that.

PLEASE give us back the good old nameberry!!!!!!!!
    Psalm 23