Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    The "Newest Posts" under Community on the Home Page have not changed since the transition.

What has happened to the ability to search the message board? It seems to only retain information from the switch to the V-Bulletin message board (like the last 24 hours).. I used to like to search names to to see past posts about certain names. For example tonight I tried Esme, and there are no results- which is completely inaccurate. So has the 'search' old posts been lost?

Quote Originally Posted by hhunter View Post
    Let us know if you discover anything that isn't working properly.

--Hugh
    I had to re-register. My old account is letting me log in but the browser (both IE and Firefox) cannot redirect to the forums. It come up with a cookie problem (taking too long to redirect) message or something like that. This new account lets me into the forums.

I am sorry to be picky but the way you had the previous posts link at the top of the page before was brilliant, easy and often used. I can't understand why you would change something that was working so well with all the nameberries. Can you please change it back?
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by Chelspa View Post
    I had to re-register. My old account is letting me log in but the browser (both IE and Firefox) cannot redirect to the forums. It come up with a cookie problem (taking too long to redirect) message or something like that. This new account lets me into the forums.
    I had this problem too. The site finally let me log in (after two days of trying). I'm hoping that this means that problem is fixed because I really don't want to have to re-register.

EDIT: Oh and the only previous post my account is listing is this one. Did the previous posts search lose all the data before the switch?