Results 1 to 5 of 105
January 5th, 2012 12:44 AM #21Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
1. Your name is Eleanor Sinclair, "Nella", and you are a nineteen-year-old freshman at Florida State University, majoring in Modern Dance. You are paired up with a girl who has the same major as you for your roommate. The two of you become friends. A month into the semester, the two of you are having lunch in one of the school's cafeterias and she's going on and on about a new guy she's seeing. An older guy, a junior she met at the freshman orientation over the summer. You don't think much of it until you meet him a few days later. You like him, but you laugh when he and your roommate insist that his best friend is perfect for you and they want to set you guys up. You've bumped into the other guy a few times, but you think of him as nothing more than your roommate's boyfriend's best friend.
What is the guy's name (DH)? Tate Cory Washington
What is your roommate's name? Yessenia Alisha Scott
first & middle names from http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/1000us1993.php
What is your roommate's boyfriend's name? Brian Vincent Thomas
first & middle names from http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/1000us1991.php
2. Thanksgiving break rolls around and you go home to Williamsburg, VA. You go back to school the day before classes start again and your roommate is not back yet. You know that she stayed an extra day to make up work for a class, but you haven't seen her. You also noticed that her boyfriend's best friend came back early too...not that it really means anything. As you are unpacking your bags, you see your bedsheets are rumbled, and you know for certain you washed them before you left. Still, you check anyway...and find two USED condoms under the blankets!!! Your roommate had sex in YOUR bed! You look around the campus and can't find her or her boyfriend. You go back to your dorm room, find a plastic sandwich bag, take the condoms out of the trash with a pencil, stick them inside the bag, and write Brian's name on the label. He and his best friend live in another building, so you stick the bag inside your pocket, go to the boys' dorm, and up to their room. Tate answers the door to your knock. You hold up the sandwich bag and say "Brian left these on my bed." He bursts out laughing, so hard tears are in his eyes.
3. You and Tate become good friends after the whole condom incident. You tell the story to anyone who wants to know--much to the embarrassment of your roommate and her boyfriend, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it. You and Tate grow closer over the next two years, as you become a sophomore and he's a senior. When he graduates, you treat him to a night out, just the two of you.
Where do you take him? Roll the dice
4. Club hopping, with drinking and dancing
4. Two years go by. You and Tate still keep in touch. You see each other at least twice a month and talk once a week. Both of you are busy, you being a senior in college while he's starting his career as a Orthodontist. Then, you graduate and, like two years before, he takes you out--but it ends a little differently. He confesses his love for you and gives you a special present!
What happens on your date with him? Roll the dice
1 or 2. He takes you to your favorite restaurant and gives you a gold heart-shaped locket that looks like this: image.jpg inside is engraved "I love you."
5. You and Tate are officially dating. After you graduate, you, your roommate Yessenia, and another college friend of yours, Andrea, buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in Manhattan, where you all plan to start your careers. Within 18 months, your career as a Professional Dancer is starting off on the right foot and you're having the time of your life. It gets even better when 1 year later, DH proposes!
How does DH propose? Roll the dice
4: He makes a music mix of all the songs you two like for you on your iPod, the last song him singing "Marry Me" by Train.
6. 6 months after DH proposes, you have the wedding of your dreams. Your college roommate/best friend, Yessenia, is the maid of honor, her fiance, Brian, is the best man, and your bridesmaids are Andrea, Melanie, Whitney, Eva, and Diane. It goes on without a hitch and you and Tate have a dreamy honeymoon in Barbados.
What kind of wedding, dress, & engagement ring do you have? Roll the dice
5: You have a large, glamorous wedding at a cathedral in the winter. Your wedding dress looks like this: [http://www.wedding-chicago.net/wp-co...ng-gowns-8.jpg
Your engagement ring looks like this: http://www.jewelinfo4u.com/images/Ga...ement-ring.jpg
7. Three weeks after you return from your honeymoon, you move into an apartment with DH. A year later, the two of you bye a house in Los Angeles.
What does your house look like? Roll the dice