Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    1. My name is Lola Caitlin Dawson and I am a nineteen-year-old freshman at Durham University, majoring in Law. I am paired up with a girl who has the same major as me for my roommate. The two of us become friends. A month into the semester, the two of us are having lunch in one of the school's cafeterias and she's going on and on about a new guy she's seeing. An older guy, a junior she met at the freshman orientation over the summer. I don't think much of it until I meet him a few days later. I like him, but I laugh when he and my roommate insist that his best friend is perfect for me and they want to set us guys up. I've bumped into the other guy a few times, but I think of him as nothing more than my roommate's boyfriend's best friend.

What is the guy's name (DH)? Joel Harry Sawyer
    What is your roommate's name? Erin Anna Willis
    What is your roommate's boyfriend's name? Jacob Eric Armitage

2. Thanksgiving break rolls around and I go home to London. I go back to school the day before classes start again and my roommate is not back yet. I know that she stayed an extra day to make up work for a class, but I haven't seen her. I also noticed that her boyfriend's best friend came back early too...not that it really means anything. As I am unpacking my bags, I see my bedsheets are rumbled, and I know for certain I washed them before I left. Still, I check anyway...and find two USED condoms under the blankets!!! My roommate had sex in MY bed! I look around the campus and can't find her or her boyfriend. I go back to my dorm room, find a plastic sandwich bag, take the condoms out of the trash with a pencil, stick them inside the bag, and write Jacob's name on the label. He and his best friend live in another building, so I stick the bag inside my pocket, go to the boys' dorm, and up to their room. Joel answers the door to my knock. I hold up the sandwich bag and say "Jacob left these on my bed." He bursts out laughing, so hard tears are in his eyes.

3. Me and Joel become good friends after the whole condom incident. I tell the story to anyone who wants to know--much to the embarrassment of my roommate and her boyfriend, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it. Me and Joel grow closer over the next two years, as I become a sophomore and he's a senior. When he graduates, I treat him to a night out, just the two of us.

Where do you take him? A carnival and we go on all the rides.

4. Two years go by. Me and Joel still keep in touch. We see each other at least twice a month and talk once a week. Both of us are busy, me being a senior in college while he's starting his career as a accountant. Then, I graduate and, like two years before, he takes me out--but it ends a little differently. He confesses his love for me and gives me a special present!

What happens on your date with him? He takes me to my favorite restaurant and gives me a gold heart-shaped locket that looks like this:
    http://demo.xalter.com/shop/products...lter/image.jpg

5. Me and Joel are officially dating. After I graduate, me, Erin, and another college friend of yours, Grace, buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in London, where we all plan to start our careers. Within 18 months, my career as a lawyer is starting off on the right foot and I'm having the time of my life. It gets even better when two years later, Joel proposes!

How does DH propose? During a walk on the beach at sunset.

6. 6 months after Joel proposes, I have the wedding of my dreams. My college roommate/best friend, Erin, is the maid of honor, her fiance, Jacob, is the best man, and your bridesmaids are Grace, Madeleine, Isabella, Eve, and Molly. It goes on without a hitch and me and Joel have a dreamy honeymoon in Florida.

What kind of wedding, dress, & engagement ring do you have? We have a shipboard wedding on a cruise ship in the summer on the ocean. My wedding dress looks like this:
    http://weddingfashionfiles.com/wp-co...own-accent.jpg
    My engagement ring looks like this:
    http://ringoblog.com/wp-content/uplo...pearl-ring.jpg

7. Three weeks after we return from our honeymoon, I move into an apartment with Joel. A year later, the two of us buy a house in London.

What does your house look like?
    http://www.lib.umassd.edu/digicoll/s.../TwainM_fr.jpg

1. Your name is Nora Helena Winters and you are a nineteen-year-old freshman at Juilliard, majoring in cello. You are paired up with a girl who has the same major as you for your roommate. The two of you become friends. A month into the semester, the two of you are having lunch in one of the school's cafeterias and she's going on and on about a new guy she's seeing. An older guy, a junior she met at the freshman orientation over the summer. You don't think much of it until you meet him a few days later. You like him, but you laugh when he and your roommate insist that his best friend is perfect for you and they want to set you guys up. You've bumped into the other guy a few times, but you think of him as nothing more than your roommate's boyfriend's best friend.
    What is the guy's name (DH)?: James Robert McCrory
    What is your roommate's name?
    Erin Isabelle O'Reilly
    What is your roommate's boyfriend's name?
    Collin Zachary Ross

2. Thanksgiving break rolls around and you go home to New York, New York. You go back to school the day before classes start again and your roommate is not back yet. You know that she stayed an extra day to make up work for a class, but you haven't seen her. You also noticed that her boyfriend's best friend came back early too...not that it really means anything. As you are unpacking your bags, you see your bedsheets are rumbled, and you know for certain you washed them before you left. Still, you check anyway...and find two USED condoms under the blankets!!! Your roommate had sex in YOUR bed! You look around the campus and can't find her or her boyfriend. You go back to your dorm room, find a plastic sandwich bag, take the condoms out of the trash with a pencil, stick them inside the bag, and write Collin's name on the label. He and his best friend live in another building, so you stick the bag inside your pocket, go to the boys' dorm, and up to their room. James answers the door to your knock. You hold up the sandwich bag and say "Collin left these on my bed." He bursts out laughing, so hard tears are in his eyes.

3. You and James become good friends after the whole condom incident. You tell the story to anyone who wants to know--much to the embarrassment of your roommate and her boyfriend, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it. You and James grow closer over the next two years, as you become a sophomore and he's a senior. When he graduates, you treat him to a night out, just the two of you.
    Where do you take him? Roll the dice
    2. A carnival and you go on all the rides

4. Two years go by. You and James still keep in touch. You see each other at least twice a month and talk once a week. Both of you are busy, you being a senior in college while he's starting his career as an actor. Then, you graduate and, like two years before, he takes you out--but it ends a little differently. He confesses his love for you and gives you a special present!
    What happens on your date with him? Roll the dice
    1 or 2. He takes you to your favorite restaurant and gives you a gold heart-shaped locket that looks like this: http://demo.xalter.com/shop/products...ter/image.jpg; inside is engraved "I love you."

5. You and DH are officially dating. After you graduate, you, your roommate, Erin, and another college friend of yours, Emily Aurora Green, buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in Boston, Massachusetts, where you all plan to start your careers. Within 18 months, your career as a cellist is starting off on the right foot and you're having the time of your life. It gets even better when 3 years later, DH proposes!
    How does DH propose? Roll the dice
    3: He gives you a bouquet of your favorite flowers, roses, with the ring attached to a string binding the stems

6. 6 months after DH proposes, you have the wedding of your dreams. Your college roommate/best friend, Erin, is the maid of honor, her fiance, Collin, is the best man, and your bridesmaids are Emily, Anne-Marie Paige, Grace Hermione, Laura Jane, and Jordyn Leah. It goes on without a hitch and you and DH have a dreamy honeymoon in Paris.
    What kind of wedding, dress, & engagement ring do you have? Roll the dice
    2: You have a traditional church wedding in the fall. Your dress looks like this: http://www.marriagebridalgown.com/images/2008051.jpg. Your engagement ring looks like this: http://diamond-s.org/wp-content/uplo...amond-ring.jpg

7. Three weeks after you return from your honeymoon, you move into an apartment with DH. A year later, the two of you bye a house in Boston, Massachusetts.
    What does your house look like? Roll the dice
    6. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/...74602659ac.jpg
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥

1. Your name is Andrea Jane Westmore and you are a nineteen-year-old freshman at University of Missouri, majoring in Journalism. You are paired up with a girl who has the same major as you for your roommate. The two of you become friends. A month into the semester, the two of you are having lunch in one of the school's cafeterias and she's going on and on about a new guy she's seeing. An older guy, a junior she met at the freshman orientation over the summer. You don't think much of it until you meet him a few days later. You like him, but you laugh when he and your roommate insist that his best friend is perfect for you and they want to set you guys up. You've bumped into the other guy a few times, but you think of him as nothing more than your roommate's boyfriend's best friend.
    What is the guy's name (DH)? Alexander Reed Kessler
    first & middle names from Rachael Marissa Payne
    first & middle names from Dominic Nathaniel Redmond

2. Thanksgiving break rolls around and you go home to Kansas City. You go back to school the day before classes start again and your roommate is not back yet. You know that she stayed an extra day to make up work for a class, but you haven't seen her. You also noticed that her boyfriend's best friend came back early too...not that it really means anything. As you are unpacking your bags, you see your bedsheets are rumbled, and you know for certain you washed them before you left. Still, you check anyway...and find two USED condoms under the blankets!!! Your roommate had sex in YOUR bed! You look around the campus and can't find her or her boyfriend. You go back to your dorm room, find a plastic sandwich bag, take the condoms out of the trash with a pencil, stick them inside the bag, and write Dominic's name on the label. He and his best friend live in another building, so you stick the bag inside your pocket, go to the boys' dorm, and up to their room. Alex answers the door to your knock. You hold up the sandwich bag and say "Dom" left these on my bed." He bursts out laughing, so hard tears are in his eyes.

3. You and Alex become good friends after the whole condom incident. You tell the story to anyone who wants to know--much to the embarrassment of your roommate and her boyfriend, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it. You and Alex grow closer over the next two years, as you become a sophomore and he's a senior. When he graduates, you treat him to a night out, just the two of you, to a carnival and you go on all the rides.

4. Two years go by. You and Alex still keep in touch. You see each other at least twice a month and talk once a week. Both of you are busy, you being a senior in college while he's starting his career as a structural engineer. Then, you graduate and, like two years before, he takes you out--but it ends a little differently. He confesses his love for you and gives you a special present! He takes you to a Broadway play, The Columnist with John Lithow, that you've been dying to see. Afterwards he gives you a photo album that filled with pictures of you and him over the past few years. On the back cover, he wrote "I love you. Forever."

5. You and DH are officially dating. After you graduate, you, your roommate Rachael, and another college friend of yours, Luka, buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in St Louis, where you all plan to start your careers. Within 18 months, your career as a reporter is starting off on the right foot and you're having the time of your life. It gets even better when two years later, DH proposes!
    3: He gives you a bouquet of your favorite flowers, wild purple iris', with the ring attached to a string binding the stems. Your engagement ring looks like this: http://ringoblog.com/wp-content/uplo...pearl-ring.jpg

6. 6 months after DH proposes, you have the wedding of your dreams. Your college roommate/best friend, Rachael, is the maid of honor, her fiance, conDOM, is the best man, and your bridesmaids are Luka, Tracie, Marquita, Huong, and Elyza. It goes on without a hitch and you and DH have a dreamy honeymoon in Cancun.
    You have a shipboard wedding on a cruise ship in the summer on the ocean. Your wedding dress looks like this: http://weddingfashionfiles.com/wp-co...own-accent.jpg

7. Three weeks after you return from your honeymoon, you move into an apartment with DH. A year later, the two of you buy a house in St Charles Missouri .
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/...74602659ac.jpg

1. Your name is Allison Jemma Wood and you are a nineteen-year-old freshman at Harvard, majoring in medicine. You are paired up with a girl who has the same major as you for your roommate. The two of you become friends. A month into the semester, the two of you are having lunch in one of the school's cafeterias and she's going on and on about a new guy she's seeing. An older guy, a junior she met at the freshman orientation over the summer. You don't think much of it until you meet him a few days later. You like him, but you laugh when he and your roommate insist that his best friend is perfect for you and they want to set you guys up. You've bumped into the other guy a few times, but you think of him as nothing more than your roommate's boyfriend's best friend.
    What is the guy's name (DH)? Thomas Franklin Morgan "Tom"
    What is your roommate's name? Katherine Nicole Black "Katie"
    first & middle names from http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/1000us1993.php
    What is your roommate's boyfriend's name? Andrew Keith Hunter
    first & middle names from http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/1000us1991.php

2. Thanksgiving break rolls around and you go home to Wyckoff, NJ. You go back to school the day before classes start again and your roommate is not back yet. You know that she stayed an extra day to make up work for a class, but you haven't seen her. You also noticed that her boyfriend's best friend came back early too...not that it really means anything. As you are unpacking your bags, you see your bedsheets are rumbled, and you know for certain you washed them before you left. Still, you check anyway...and find two USED condoms under the blankets!!! Your roommate had sex in YOUR bed! You look around the campus and can't find her or her boyfriend. You go back to your dorm room, find a plastic sandwich bag, take the condoms out of the trash with a pencil, stick them inside the bag, and write Andrew's name on the label. He and his best friend live in another building, so you stick the bag inside your pocket, go to the boys' dorm, and up to their room. Tom answers the door to your knock. You hold up the sandwich bag and say "Andrew left these on my bed." He bursts out laughing, so hard tears are in his eyes.

3. You and Tom become good friends after the whole condom incident. You tell the story to anyone who wants to know--much to the embarrassment of your roommate and her boyfriend, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it. You and Tom grow closer over the next two years, as you become a sophomore and he's a senior. When he graduates, you treat him to a night out, just the two of you.
    Where do you take him? Roll the dice
    2. A carnival and you go on all the rides

4. Two years go by. You and Tom still keep in touch. You see each other at least twice a month and talk once a week. Both of you are busy, you being a senior in college while he's starting his career as a geography teacher. Then, you graduate and, like two years before, he takes you out--but it ends a little differently. He confesses his love for you and gives you a special present!
    What happens on your date with him? Roll the dice
    3 or 4. He takes you out on a day in the city, NYC, and gives you a silver bracelet that looks this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gPyyX-gkAj...Ts/s1600/2.jpg with your initials and his initials followed by the word "Forever" engraved inside the band.

5. You and DH are officially dating. After you graduate, you, your roommate Katie, and another college friend of yours, Samantha, buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in NYC, where you all plan to start your careers. Within 18 months, your career as a pediatrician is starting off on the right foot and you're having the time of your life. It gets even better when one year later, DH proposes!
    How does DH propose? Roll the dice
    1: At night, on the rooftop of your apartment building, with a skyline view of the city

6. 6 months after DH proposes, you have the wedding of your dreams. Your college roommate/best friend Katie, is the maid of honor, her fiance, Andrew, is the best man, and your bridesmaids are Samantha, Lillian, Grace, Danielle, and Anne. It goes on without a hitch and you and DH have a dreamy honeymoon in Costa Rica.
    What kind of wedding, dress, & engagement ring do you have? Roll the dice
    5: You have a large, glamorous wedding at a cathedral in the winter. Your wedding dress looks like this: http://www.wedding-chicago.net/wp-co...ng-gowns-8.jpg
    Your engagement ring looks like this: http://www.jewelinfo4u.com/images/Ga...ement-ring.jpg

7. Three weeks after you return from your honeymoon, you move into an apartment with DH. A year later, the two of you buy a house in Boston.
    2. http://arlingtonfriendshouse.org/house1.jpg

1. Your name is Leonor Eva Kingsleigh and you are a nineteen-year-old freshman at Oxford University, majoring in Biology. You are paired up with a girl who has the same major as you for your roommate. The two of you become friends. A month into the semester, the two of you are having lunch in one of the school's cafeterias and she's going on and on about a new guy she's seeing. An older guy, a junior she met at the freshman orientation over the summer. You don't think much of it until you meet him a few days later. You like him, but you laugh when he and your roommate insist that his best friend is perfect for you and they want to set you guys up. You've bumped into the other guy a few times, but you think of him as nothing more than your roommate's boyfriend's best friend.
    What is the guy's name (DH)?
    William Jacob Dawson
    Elena Katherine Swann
    Dante Emilio DeLuca

2. Thanksgiving break rolls around and you go home to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. You go back to school the day before classes start again and your roommate is not back yet. You know that she stayed an extra day to make up work for a class, but you haven't seen her. You also noticed that her boyfriend's best friend came back early too...not that it really means anything. As you are unpacking your bags, you see your bedsheets are rumbled, and you know for certain you washed them before you left. Still, you check anyway...and find two USED condoms under the blankets!!! Your roommate had sex in YOUR bed! You look around the campus and can't find her or her boyfriend. You go back to your dorm room, find a plastic sandwich bag, take the condoms out of the trash with a pencil, stick them inside the bag, and write Dante's name on the label. He and his best friend live in another building, so you stick the bag inside your pocket, go to the boys' dorm, and up to their room. William answers the door to your knock. You hold up the sandwich bag and say "Dante left these on my bed." He bursts out laughing, so hard tears are in his eyes.

3. You and William become good friends after the whole condom incident. You tell the story to anyone who wants to know--much to the embarrassment of your roommate and her boyfriend, but everyone gets a good laugh out of it. You and William grow closer over the next two years, as you become a sophomore and he's a senior. When he graduates, you treat him to a night out, just the two of you.
    Where do you take him?
    3. The zoo/aquarium with both elephant and otter shows

4. Two years go by. You and William still keep in touch. You see each other at least twice a month and talk once a week. Both of you are busy, you being a senior in college while he's starting his career as a Surgeon. Then, you graduate and, like two years before, he takes you out--but it ends a little differently. He confesses his love for you and gives you a special present!
    What happens on your date with him?
    5 or 6. He takes you to a Broadway play you've been dying to see, West Side Story, and afterwards he gives you a photo album that filled with pictures of you and him over the past few years. On the back cover, he wrote "I love you. Forever."

5. You and DH are officially dating. After you graduate, you, your roommate Elena, and another college friend of yours, Daisy, buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in New York, where you all plan to start your careers. Within 18 months, your career as a Pediatrician is starting off on the right foot and you're having the time of your life. It gets even better when 3 years later, DH proposes!
    How does DH propose?
    4: He makes a music mix of all the songs you two like for you on your iPod, the last song him singing "Marry Me" by Train.

6. 6 months after DH proposes, you have the wedding of your dreams. Your college roommate/best friend Elena, is the maid of honor, her fiance, Dante, is the best man, and your bridesmaids are Daisy, Taylor, Charlotte, Juno, and Jean Louise. It goes on without a hitch and you and DH have a dreamy honeymoon in Rome, Italy.
    What kind of wedding, dress, & engagement ring do you have?
    5: You have a large, glamorous wedding at a cathedral in the winter. Your wedding dress looks like this: http://www.wedding-chicago.net/wp-co...ng-gowns-8.jpg
    Your engagement ring looks like this: http://www.jewelinfo4u.com/images/Ga...ement-ring.jpg

7. Three weeks after you return from your honeymoon, you move into an apartment with DH. A year later, the two of you buy a house in London.
    1. http://www.hpadesign.com/img/photos525/200029004.jpg