Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Your name is Lana Jane Rupert and you are 21 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying English, when you meet the amazing man!
    James Elijah Rhett
    You meet through work, when he dropped some files off at your desk. You leap over your desk and into his arms. That night, you go to his house, and have a sleepover. He is short, smart, and silly.

Nine months later, you give birth. Your bo is holding your hand the whole time. If you are wearing shoes, you have triplets. Just socks, twins. Neither, uno. the gender is girl!
    Name: Nola Ellie Rhett

What are your wedding colours?
    Classic mermaid gown.

Who are the bridesmaids?
    best friends Marlene Hana Smith & Valencia Leigh Simon

Where was it?
    South Carolina

When?
    July

Your honeymoon?
    France

Whether you're married or not, your kids are two years old and you decide you're ready for more. Black or red hair=twins.
    Name/s: Harlow Eliza Rhett

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings.
    Where?
    Hubby in his ear.
    I get it in my navel

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel.
    Where?
    France

If you went to Flordia, NYC, or out of the US, you have a baby girl. If not, fast forward to the next paragraph! But if daughter, her first name has to be Greek, French, or Spanish. If you own a smartphone, her middle name has to start with I, V, or A. If not, choose your own.
    Marguerite EddaRhett

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and possibly ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnate with twins! A boy and a girl! What are thier names? First for both have to honor your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter.
    Zara Ever Rhett & Liam Eric Rhett

Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is pregers! What is the name? First has to be a place, second honoring you! Boy or girl?
    Florence Lana Gray

List your WHOLE family's names, ages, looks, and personas, plus grandkid #1, future son-in-law, and two pets.
    Lana, James & Nola, Harlow, Margo, Zara, Liam.
    Nola, Jacob & Florence
    Libby & Lori
    - dogs.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Me: Tatum Alexandra, age 23, she is Studying many different courses. He is 23 as well.
    Francesca Virginia Noelle

Wedding:
    Color is light purple, with a touch of bling!
    My dress is designer, with custom touches. Off pink or a beautiful white.
    Bridesmaids were Nora, Lindsey, Alexi, Laura,
    Location: Canada, honeymoon is a 2 week trip to The Carribean
    Freya Celia Rose
    Piercings: I get my cartilage and second hole. He gets his first hole in one ear.
    Athena Valerie Iris
    Bryant Connor
    Siersha Claire
    Camden Tate

Tatum- 47 years old, beautiful long red hair. Very beautiful, doesn't look a day over 35!
    Jacob- 47 as well. Smart man, does well in life. Good cook.
    Francesca Virginia Noelle- Now a mom, very pretty like her mother. Very unique girl, creative. 24 years old, rich red hair.
    Freya Celia Rose- 22. Just out of college. Very very smart girl, graduated high school top of her class. Always helping the others with math problems and such, probably the quietest of the bunch. Pretty, medium brown hair.
    Athena Valerie Iris- 18years o.d, just out of high school. Wants to travel the world, planning the next family vacation. Long, dark hair. She loves her family, but wants to stand out so she dyes it to the dark color instead of the natural blonde.
    Bryant Connor- the only boy. Bryant loves hockey, both ice and road. 8 years old, loves to read as well, and play detectives with his best friends, Liam and Joel. He has his dad's medium blonde hair, with slight curls.
    Siersha Claire- also eight years old, Bryant's twin sister. Loves to bake, and icing the cupcakes are her favorite. She wants to be a baker when she grows up, and really admires her older sisters. She has her mom's red hair, which is often curled or braided. Always smiling, and is very girly.
    Camden Tate is the little baby, Franny and Lionel's son. He isn't even a year old yet,but he is already a handsome little boy. He has his dad's dark hair. He is very giggly.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara