Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Your name is Moira and you are 22 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying English, when you meet the amazing man, Nolan!

A. You meet at a nightclub when you are the only ones without partners during a slow song. You dance for hours, then go make love in the backseat of his car. He is tall, tan, and talkitive.

Nine months later, you give birth. Your beau is holding your hand the whole time.
    Names: Vivienne Maria

Whether you're married or not, your kids are two years old and you decide you're ready for more.
    Name/s: Dalton Desmond

What are your wedding colours? Blue and gold
    Describe your dress. http://wedwebtalks.com/wp-content/up...ding-dress.jpg
    Who are the bridesmaids? My two sisters, DH’s sister and my best friend from college
    Where was it? When? Central park on 14 July
    Your honeymoon? Paris

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings. Where? Belly button

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel. Where? Paris

If you went to Flordia, NYC, or out of the US, you have a baby girl. If not, fast forward to the next paragraph! But if daughter, her first name has to be Greek, French, or Spanish. If you own a smartphone, her middle name has to start with I, V, or A. If not, choose your own.
    Cassandra Alice

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl! What are thier names? First for both have to honor your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter.
    Christian Adrian & Tandy Alexia

Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is pregers! What is the name? First has to be a place, second honoring you!
    Alexandria Maria

List your WHOLE family's names, ages, looks, and personas, plus grandkid #1, future son-in-law, and two pets.
    Moira & Nolan
    Vivienne & David
    Alexandria
    Dalton
    Cassandra
    Christian
    Tandy
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

Your name isErica Rose Oliverand you are 23 years old, fresh out of college, where you were studying secondary Education, when you meet the amazing man! If your eyes are blue or green go to A. Other colours go to B.

A. You meet at a nightclub when you are the only ones without partners during a slow song. You dance for hours, then go make love in the backseat of his car. He is tall, tan, and talkative.

Nine months later, you give birth. Your bo is holding your hand the whole time. If you are wearing shoes, you have triplets. Just socks, twins. Neither, uno. the gender is girl!
    Name/s: Harper Lillian

If you had A, you love your kids so much that you can skip the next paragraph.

Wedding Colors: Mint & Pink
    Dress: A ball-gown style dress with pockets & a belt
    Bridesmaids: My three sisters, my best friends from college, and my best friend from growing up
    Where: In a small garden
    When: Early June
    Honeymoon: Hawaii

Whether you're married or not, your kids are two years old and you decide you're ready for more. Black or red hair=twins. Blond or brown=single child. Any other colour=I'm so sorry your baby died prematurely. Married=girl. Not=boy.
    Name/s: Spencer Ryan

If you are still not married, do you want to? If you are wearing a watch, no. If not, go back to the marrage paragraph.

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings. Where? Me: Bellybutton
    Him: One ear

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel. Where? We travel to the Bahamas

If you went to Flordia, NYC, or out of the US, you have a baby girl. If not, fast forward to the next paragraph! But if daughter, her first name has to be Greek, French, or Spanish. If you own a smartphone, her middle name has to start with I, V, or A. If not, choose your own. Yvonne Analise

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and possibly ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl! What are thier names? First for both have to honor your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter. Juliana Hope & Andrew Henry

Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is pregers! What is the name? First has to be a place, second honoring you! Boy or girl? Girl, Florence Erica

List your WHOLE family's names, ages, looks, and personas, plus grandkid #1, future son-in-law, and two pets.

Your name is Alexandra Elise and you are 21 years old, fresh out of university , where you were studying midwifery, when you meet the amazing man! You meet through work, when he dropped some files off at your desk. You leap over your desk and into his arms. That night, you go to his house, and have a sleepover. He is short, smart, and silly, and named Henry Walt. Nine months later, you give birth to twin girls. Your boy is holding your hand the whole time. Together you name the precious girls: Roberta Nicki and Erika Mary. Congrats, your getting married! We have a traditional wedding in white but with a flair of purple. My dress is beautiful, and simple but elegant. I have my little sister, Eleanor, and best friend, Evelyn, as bridesmaids. We had it in a small church in the countryside in July, and went to Ireland for a week for a honeymoon. Roberta and Erika are two years old when we decide that we would like more children, the girls are thrilled to learn they have a baby brother! We name him Tobias Henry. You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings, mine is in my nose while Henry has pierced his nipple, we decide to keep them, because they actually look quite good. The kids are now six and four, we decide to go back to Ireland now the children are a bit older. We are blessed with a little girl nine months later who we name Georgina Grace. Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl! You name them: Nikolai Sebastian and McKenna Scout. Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is pregers! She names the baby boy Sydney Alexander. ~~~ Ally (46) and Henry (48) with: Bobby (24), Erika (24), Tobias (22), Georgie (18), Nikolai (8), and McKenna (8). ~ Erika (24) and Stefan (26) with Sydney (nb).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Your name is Cassie and you are 24 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying fashion, when you meet the amazing man! You meet at a nightclub when you are the only ones without partners during a slow song. You dance for hours, then go make love in the backseat of his car. He is tall, tan, and talkitive.

Nine months later, you give birth. Your bo is holding your hand the whole time. Its a baby girl!
    Name/s: Layla Grace

Your kid is two years old and you decide you're ready for more. Its a BOy!
    Name/s: Callum Joseph

If you are still not married, do you want to, no. You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings. Where? Ears, Stretching.

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel to Athens, Greece. You have a baby girl. Eva Athene.

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl! Michellena Ruby & Joseph Rowan.

Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is pregnant with a baby girl! India Cassidy.

Your name is Ariana Felicia Hollis and you are 22 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying psychology, when you meet the amazing man!

You meet at a nightclub when you are the only ones without partners during a slow song. You dance for hours, then go make love in the backseat of his car. He is tall, tan, and talkitive. His name is James Alexander Rinaldi

Nine months later, you give birth. Your beau is holding your hand the whole time.
    Names: Caroline Ariana Rinaldi and Serena Felicity Rinaldi

Whether you're married or not, your kids are two years old and you decide you're ready for more.
    Name: James William Rinaldi

Married 6 months later
    What are your wedding colours? pink, white, and lavender.
    Describe your dress. Mermaid cut, tight bodice with lace trim and a sweetheart neckline
    Who are the bridesmaids? sister; Audrey Calla Hollis, Best friends; Monica Lucy Posh, and Emmeline Ophelia Kissinger
    Where was it? The Plaza in NYC When? December Your honeymoon? Greece

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk a few months after the wedding. You both come back with piercings. Where? Mine is my ear and his is his nose. He immediately takes it out once he sobers up.

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel. Where? Disney World, in Orlando!
    While there, we find out we are pregnant with a baby girl! Her name is Elena Valerie Rinaldi

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl! What are their names? First for both have to honor your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter.
    Names: Alexander "Alec" Daniel Rinaldi and Vasilisa "Lissa" Jane Rinaldi

Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is preggers! What is the name? First has to be a place, second honoring you! Boy or girl?
    Boy: Kingston "King" Felix Rinaldi
    Father of the child: Gregory "Greg" David Orlando

DH - James Alexander Rinaldi - 48
    DW - Ariana Felicia Rinaldi - 46
    DD - Caroline Ariana Rinaldi - 24
    DD - Serena Felicity Rinaldi - 24
    DS - James William Rinaldi - 22
    DD - Elena Valerie Rinaldi - 18
    DS - Alexander "Alec" Daniel Rinaldi - 8
    DD - Vasilisa "Lissa" Jane Rinaldi - 8

DGS - Kingston "King" Felix Rinaldi - nb
    SIL - Gregory "Greg" David Orlando -26

Pets:
    Dog named Poppy and kitten named Quinn
    just a name nerd with lots of plans.
    Childhood cancer has names too. Never forget Ronan, Talia, Ty, and all the other children suffering