Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: They Just Keep Coming!

Your name is Mary Margaret Hazel Valeur and you are 26 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying publishing when you meet the amazing man! If your eyes are blue or green go to A. Other colours go to B.

B. You meet through work, when he dropped some files off at your desk. You leap over your desk and into his arms. That night, you go to his house, and have a sleepover. He is short, smart, and silly.

Nine months later, you give birth. Your beau is holding your hand the whole time. If you are wearing shoes, you have triplets. Just socks, twins. Neither, uno. the gender is girl!
    Name/s: Beatrix Parthenope Lyra Konrad

If you had A, you love your kids so much that you can skip the next paragraph. B, congrats, your getting married!

What are your wedding colours? Describe your dress. Who are the bridesmaids?
    My wedding colours are blue and silver; my MoH is my best friend, Ember and my bridesmaids are my sister, my friend, Meghan and my other friend, Kelly; my dress is like this: http://www.designsbyindy.com/wp-cont...ng-dress-2.jpg
    Where was it? When? Your honeymoon?
    My wedding was in Vancouver, my honeymoon was in the South of France

Whether you're married or not, your kids are two years old and you decide you're ready for more. Black or red hair=twins. Blond or brown=single child. Any other colour=I'm so sorry your baby died prematurely. Married=girl. Not=boy.
    Name/s: Genevieve Bliss Allegra Konrad

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with piercings. Where?
    I got three more ear piercings and a tongue ring. He got a tongue ring. Which is ridiculous, because we are both adults who should neither be going out and getting hammered or getting terrible things like piercings.

If you over twenty five in real life, you let the skin grow back before the kid's Grandma and Grandpa see.

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel. Where?
    Disneyland a good place for kids this young

If you went to Florida, NYC, or out of the US, you have a baby girl. If not, fast forward to the next paragraph! But if daughter, her first name has to be Greek, French, or Spanish. If you own a smart phone, her middle name has to start with I, V, or A. If not, choose your own.
    Penelope Arielle Jessamine Konrad

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and possibly ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl! What are their names? First for both have to honour your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter.
    Theodore Rowan Adlai and Josephine Rosalia Amity Konrad

Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is pregers! What is the name? First has to be a place, second honoring you! Boy or girl?
    Adelaide Mary

List your WHOLE family's names, ages, looks, and personas, plus grandkid #1, future son-in-law, and two pets.

Mary Margaret Hazel Valeur (light brown hair, brown eyes) and Jesse Thelonius Konrad (Brown hair, blue eyes)

Beatrix Parthenope Lyra Trixie; white-blonde hair, green eyes; more promiscuous, bit of a flirt, sporty and beautiful
    Genevieve Bliss Allegra Ginny; Black hair, blue eyes; kind, motherly, funny and smart
    Penelope Arielle Jessamine Pippa; Red hair, blue eyes; youthful, innocent, loves reading and writing and drawing, along with making up stories
    Theodore Rowan Adlai Teddy; Blond hair, green eyes; loud, fun, listens to his heart, Red Oni to Josie's Blue, loves sports and games
    Josephine Rosalia Amity Josie; Black hair, brown eyes; sarcastic, bit of a jerk with a heart of gold, quiet, calculating, smart, Blue Oni to Teddy's Red
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel

They Just Keep Coming!

Your name is Molly and you are 25 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying Teaching when you meet the amazing man! If your eyes are blue or green go to A. Other colours go to B.

A. You meet at a nightclub when you are the only ones without partners during a slow song. You dance for hours, then go make love in the backseat of his car. He is tall, tan, and talkitive.

B. You meet through work, when he dropped some files off at your desk. You leap over your desk and into his arms. That night, you go to his house, and have a sleepover. He is short, smart, and silly.

Nine months later, you give birth. Your bo is holding your hand the whole time. If you are wearing shoes, you have triplets. Just socks, twins. Neither, uno. the gender is girl!
    Name/s: Lisa Rose

If you had A, you love your kids so much that you can skip the next paragraph. B, congrats, your getting married!

What are your wedding colours? Describe your dress. Who are the bridesmaids?
    Where was it? When? Your honeymoon?
    Callie, Vivien, Riley, Carly, Kendall

Whether you're married or not, your kids are two years old and you decide you're ready for more. Black or red hair=twins. Blond or brown=single child. Any other colour=I'm so sorry your baby died prematurely. Married=girl. Not=boy.
    Name/s: Brandon Nick

If you are still not married, do you want to? If you are wearing a watch, no. If not, go back to the marrage paragraph.

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings. Where? Top of Ear

If you over twenty five in real life, you let the skin grow back before the kid's Nana and Pappi see.

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel. Where? Disneyland

If you went to Flordia, NYC, or out of the US, you have a baby girl. If not, fast forward to the next paragraph! But if daughter, her first name has to be Greek, French, or Spanish. If you own a smartphone, her middle name has to start with I, V, or A. If not, choose your own.

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and possibly ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnate with twins! A boy and a girl! What are thier names? First for both have to honor your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter.
    Sarah Lucy
    Jeffry Luke
    Eight years later, your eldest daughter, who is now twenty-four, is pregers! What is the name? First has to be a place, second honoring you! Boy or girl?
    Orlando Milo
    List your WHOLE family's names, ages, looks, and personas, plus grandkid #1, future son-in-law, and two pets.

Your name is Elena and you are 22 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying English, when you meet the amazing man! Other colours go to B.

Theo

Nine months later, you give birth. Your bo is holding your hand the whole time. Neither, uno. the gender is girl!
    Name/s: Josephine Ivy

B, congrats, your getting married!

What are your wedding colours?Dark purple and navy
    Describe your dress. It is a-line with a v-neck and tank straps.
    Who are the bridesmaids? My three closest friends, Willow, Clarissa, and June and my SIL Danica.
    Where was it? When? It took place at a vineyard in June.
    Your honeymoon? Very romantic in Hawaii

Whether you're married or not, your kids are two years old and you decide you're ready for more. Blond or brown=single child. Not=boy.
    Name/s: Maxwell Theo

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings. Where? My husband and I both got piercing on the top of our ears.

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel. Disneyland!

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen and fourteen. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl! What are their names? First for both have to honor your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter.
    Robert Jasper "RJ" & Annelise Jane

Odessa Elaine

List your WHOLE family's names, ages, looks, and personas, plus grandkid #1, future son-in-law, and two pets
    Elena & Theo
    Josephine-SIL James, Odessa
    Max
    RJ
    2 dogs named Poppy and Lilac

Oops! I erased Annelise!

Your name is Felicity Harper Jones and you are 23 years old, fresh out of collage, where you were studying Events Management, when you meet the amazing man!

Nine months later, you give birth. Your bo is holding your hand the whole time. If you are wearing shoes, you have triplets. Just socks, twins. Neither, uno. the gender is girl!
    Name/s: Libby Rae Jones

B, congrats, your getting married!

What are your wedding colours? Dusty pink and Champagne
    Describe your dress- An Ivory dress with one shoulder the strap covered in crystals and pearls. Fitted to the thigh, and then goes out slightly, with soft ruffles reaching the floor.
    Who are the bridesmaids? My two sisters Ria and Beca. And my best friend Lucy.
    Where was it? Had a church wedding, then continued in a marquee outside a Country Hotel, with lots of grounds and pretty scenery.
    When? June
    Your honeymoon? 2 weeks in Barbados.

Blonde + Married
    Name/s: Imogen Charlotte Jones

You hire a babysitter and and hubby go out and get drunk. You both come back with peircings. Where? Him-Eyebrow. Me-Belly Button.

The kids are now six and four. You decide to travel. Where? Italy And France.

If you went to Flordia, NYC, or out of the US, you have a baby girl. If not, fast forward to the next paragraph! But if daughter, her first name has to be Greek, French, or Spanish. If you own a smartphone, her middle name has to start with I, V, or A. If not, choose your own.

Name-Delphine Violet Jones.

Ten years later, your kids are sixteen, fourteen, and possibly ten. You like things the way they are, and think that you're too old to have anymore kids. Well think again. You are pregnate with twins! A boy and a girl! What are thier names? First for both have to honor your parents. Middle have to start with the same letter.

Sofia Gillian Jones & Michael Garin Jones

Adelaide Felicity Gerrard (Girl)

Felicity Harper Jones. 49. Golden blonde hair, and grey eyes. Loving mother and nana to her first grandchild.
    Samuel Jon Jones. 50. Spoils his kids behind their mothers backs, the fun parent.
    Libby Rae Jones. 24. Long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes. Just graduated from Yale. Met Fiancé in College.
    Imogen Charlotte Jones. 22. Dark blonde hair, full bangs and blue eyes. The wild child of the family.
    Delphine Violet Jones. 18. Curly blonde hair and brown eyes. The most innocent looking, but can be a moody teenager.
    Sofia Gillian Jones. 8. Mousey brown coloured hair, often worn in plaits. Best behaved child you could ask for.
    Michael Garin Jones. 8. Brown hair, and hazel eyes. Often plays tricks on his sisters, being the only boy. But he's a mummy's boy.
    Adelaide Felicity Gerrard. 7 months. Mop of dark hair when she was born, eyes are blue. Looks like her Maternal grandmother.
    Thomas Dean Gerrard. 25 Dark brown hair, bright blue eyes. Studied hard to get in to Yale. And graduated top of his class. Has high hopes for his children's futures.

One cat called Cosmo. And a Bischon Frise named Hugo.