Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Name the Child

Name the Child

I will start by describing a child's personality and looks, and the person below me has to name him/her based on that. Then that person will describe a child, then the next person will name him/her, and so on!

A 5 year old girl with long, curly, blonde hair. She is short and skinny. She has fair skin, freckles, and big brown eyes. She is bubbly, sweet, and playful. She loves horseback riding and drawing.
    Baby girl coming July 9th

Esme Francesca Gianna Charis Isis Petra Celeste Stella Audrey
    Jasmine Gwen Carmen Lola Scarlett Nadia Nadine Stephanie
    Marina Jacqueline Rhiannon Mariah Dahlia Winter Ariadne Phaedra

Haha, I didn't realize this was already made. Oops!

Can I still play it?

For yours, I'm going to say Evangeline Penelope.

A short, stocky 10-year-old who has lots of orthodontia, a protruding nose, plain brown hair, and hazel eyes. She loves to paint and secretly wishes she was a model.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I don't care! This is a cool game!

Olive Penelope

A lively 4 year old who is half black and half white. She has lovely cocoa curls that are just as wild as her laugh, with hazel eyes and light freckles across her caramel nose and cheeks. She loves to climb trees and her imagination is as vast as her heart is kind, sticking up for children who are being bullied, and nursing chicks that fell from their nests. She loves to tell stories and make up games for her and her friends to play.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Crystal Maria.

A quiet 7 year old girl. She has short brown hair, green eyes, and a bright smile. She is small and shy. You can usually find her reading. She does very well in school, and also loves animals.
    Last edited by morg215; August 20th, 2013 at 12:30 AM.