Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    You�re 14 years old and are about to start high school with all your best friends that you�ve grown up with when your parents decide to divorce. Your mom can�t afford supporting 4 children on her own (even with the child support) in California, so she decides to move to Florida, where her family is. So the five of you pack up and move across the country to live with your grandparents.

What are everyone�s full names?
    Grandfather: Patrick George Emerson
    Grandmother: Barbara Judith Emerson
    Father: Kenneth Ronald Philips
    Mother: Betty Virginia Emerson
    You, age 14: Samantha Elizabeth Philips
    Sister, age 13: Courtney Mary Philips
    Brother, age 8: Jonathan Scott Philips
    Brother, age 5: Adam Gregory Philips

Your grandparents live in a mansion of sorts and each one of you gets your own room. Your grandparents are trying to make this whole divorce and move the easiest for you kids, so they�re waiting on you hand and foot. You could definitely get used to this lifestyle. You�re enrolled into the most prestigious school in the area, but you�re nervous about meeting new people and making friends. You express this to your grandma, who decides to throw you a surprise party. She invites all the girls around your age from the area so you can get to know them and make friends before school starts. Since your grandparents are well-known, many girls show up, along with their parents. One girl shows up with just her father in tow. The two of you hit it off right away and decide you�ll become the best of friends. You introduce her and her single *wink wink* father to your mother, who blushes instantly, for this man is very good looking. As your mother and her father talk over drinks, the two of you sneak away. Your new BFF introduces you to her group of friends and voila, you�re in the in crowd.

What are their names?
    Your friend�s father: Charles Henry Frost
    Your friend: Harriet Emma Frost

You�re 14 years old and are about to start high school with all your best friends that you�ve grown up with when your parents decide to divorce. Your mom can�t afford supporting 4 children on her own (even with the child support) in Colorado, so she decides to move to Florida, where her family is. So the five of you pack up and move across the country to live with your grandparents.

Your mother�s maiden name & her parents� last name: Dallas

Your siblings�, father�s, and your last name:Pravado

Grandfather: James Ronald Dallas
    Grandmother: Catherine Ann Dallas
    Father: Raymond William Pravado
    Mother: Charlotte Mary Dallas
    You, age 14: Jordan Victoria Pravado
    Sister, age 13: Lindsey Leah Pravado
    Brother, age 8: Shane Peter Pravado
    Brother, age 5: Ethan Cody Pravado

ROLL THE DICE. Keep this number in mind because you will use it multiple times.

1 or 4: Your grandparents live in a mansion of sorts and each one of you gets your own room. Your grandparents are trying to make this whole divorce and move the easiest for you kids, so they�re waiting on you hand and foot. You could definitely get used to this lifestyle. You�re enrolled into the most prestigious school in the area, but you�re nervous about meeting new people and making friends. You express this to your grandma, who decides to throw you a surprise party. She invites all the girls around your age from the area so you can get to know them and make friends before school starts. Since your grandparents are well-known, many girls show up, along with their parents. One girl shows up with just her father in tow. The two of you hit it off right away and decide you�ll become the best of friends. You introduce her and her single *wink wink* father to your mother, who blushes instantly, for this man is very good looking. As your mother and her father talk over drinks, the two of you sneak away. Your new BFF introduces you to her group of friends and voila, you�re in the in crowd.

Your friend and her father�s last name: Jacobson

What are their names?
    Your friend�s father:William Thomas Jacobson
    Your friend: Emma Grey Jacobson

I'm 14 years old and am about to start high school with all of my best friends that I've grown up with when my parents decide to divorce. My mum can't afford supporting 4 children on her own (even with the child support) in California, so she decides to move to Florida, where her family is. So the five of us pack up and move across the country to live with my grandparents.

Grandfather: Stan Allen Dawson
    Grandmother: Julie Maryellen Dawson
    Father: Jesse Michael Olsen
    Mother: Mildred Susanna Dawson "Millie"
    You, age 14: Sophia Mikaela Olsen
    Sister, age 13: Paige Dianna Olsen
    Brother, age 8: Dean Nathaniel Olsen
    Brother, age 5: Jacob Julien Olsen

I'm sharing a room with my sister and brother. My mum is sharing with my youngest brother, as her room is much smaller - it used to be my grandpa's office. However, my mum quickly finds a job and a quaint, affordable 3 bedroom apartment. I still have to share with my sister, but it's not so bad. My mum enrolls me and my sister in summer school (to keep us out of trouble, she says). My brothers spend their days with my grandparents. I get straight As in my summer school courses and I stay out of trouble. I make a friend while in summer school, who tells me that her parents do the same thing to her each summer because her older sister would party like crazy during her summer breaks. Her sister wound up pregnant & then died due to complications during childbirth. So her parents are very strict and careful with her. She spends a lot of time with her nephew, who's now 2. She invites me to a concert that her parents will be chaperoning us to. My mum meets her parents and agrees to let me go. While I'm there, my eye keeps catching this boy. He smiles at me and when the show's over, he stuffs a napkin in my sweater pocket when walking by. I pull it out and see that he wrote his name and number on it. I tell my friend and she urges me to call him. She knows him. He's the younger brother of her sister's ex boyfriend that died in a car accident a few months before her sister started sleeping around and got pregnant. I call him and the two of us quickly become friends, but no relationship is ever mentioned. I'm a little disappointed because I really like him, but I'm happy to just be friends with him too.

My new friend's name is Imogen Elle Hansson.

My new friend's sister's name was Nola Wren Hansson.

My new friend's nephew's name is Maximus Cody Hansson "Max".

My hopefully future boyfriend's name is Dexter Harrison Armistead "Dex".

THIS IS ONLY PART I

You're 14 years old and are about to start high school with all your best friends that you've grown up with when your parents decide to divorce. Your mom can't afford supporting 4 children on her own (even with the child support) in California, so she decides to move to Florida, where her family is. So the five of you pack up and move across the country to live with your grandparents.

Grandfather: Joseph Edward Hunter 'Joe'
    Grandmother:Virginia Martha Hunter 'Ginny'
    Father: Andrew Marvin Parker 'Drew'
    Mother: Rosemary Sarah Hunter 'Rose'
    You, age 14: Cassandra Erin Parker 'Cassie'
    Sister, age 13: Teresa Arielle Parker 'Tess'
    Brother, age 8: Nicolas Nathaniel Parker 'Nico'
    Brother, age 5: Samuel Scott Parker 'Sam'

ROLL THE DICE. Keep this number in mind because you will use it multiple times.

1 or 4: Your grandparents live in a mansion of sorts and each one of you gets your own room. Your grandparents are trying to make this whole divorce and move the easiest for you kids, so they�re waiting on you hand and foot. You could definitely get used to this lifestyle. You�re enrolled into the most prestigious school in the area, but you�re nervous about meeting new people and making friends. You express this to your grandma, who decides to throw you a surprise party. She invites all the girls around your age from the area so you can get to know them and make friends before school starts. Since your grandparents are well-known, many girls show up, along with their parents. One girl shows up with just her father in tow. The two of you hit it off right away and decide you�ll become the best of friends. You introduce her and her single *wink wink* father to your mother, who blushes instantly, for this man is very good looking. As your mother and her father talk over drinks, the two of you sneak away. Your new BFF introduces you to her group of friends and voila, you�re in the in crowd.

What are their names?
    Your friend�s father: Robert Sebastian Augustin 'Rob'
    Your friend: Harriet Elinor Augustin 'Hattie'

Make sure you remember what your first roll was 'cause you'll need it for Part II.
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

Mothers maiden name, grandparents last name: Tucker
    our last name: O'Reilly

Our names:
    Grandfather: John William
    Grandmother: Kathleen Margaret
    Father: Kenneth "Kenny" Robert
    Mother: Sarah Christine
    Me: Danielle "Dani" Claire
    Sis: Lauren Emily
    Bro: Ryan William
    Bro: John "Johnny" Robert

Rolled a 4: