Names Searched Right Now:

Brace yourselves...Ollabelle!

My husband HATES it, but this has always been one of my most favorite names since I was little. It was the name of my Grandpa's sister. Just thought I'd throw it out there....anyone else like it? Unfortunately, I probably won't ever get the chance to use it! I also went on a historical tour and the 90 year old woman working there was called 'Johnnybelle'. Way too cute.

Re: Brace yourselves...Ollabelle!

Absolutely gorgeous - but way too cute! Maybe as a middle name? It's a shame you can't use it! I may even steal it for my guilty pleasure list!

Johnnybelle... hmm. I don't even know what to say!
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Re: Brace yourselves...Ollabelle!

Ollabelle...goodness me, that's quite a name! I think it would be wonderful in the middle, I love wacky middle names, and as its a family name that certainly helps any raised eyebrows.