Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Is "Tallulah Belle" too, too much?

I think together they are a little too much. If you are very rich or very good looking I think you could get away with it, but if you are a regular person then I would pick a different combo.
    I type on an iPhone and take no responsibility for typos, auto-correction, or strange grammar in my posts.

I don't think it is too much. It's in the same spirit as Clementine which is a name rapidly growing. I can totally see a Tallulah in one of our playgroups.
    But I do agree, perhaps a more grounded name for a middle such as Jane.

I'd really like to see something stronger paired with Tallulah, as opposed to the kind of "flouncy" feel of Tallulah Belle. Though a short name like Jane sounds nice, maybe something longer would work too, i.e. Tallulah Katherine or Tallulah Margaret.

No way! I had no idea Bruce Willis had a daughter named Tallulah...let alone Tallulah Belle! Well that pretty much made up my wind....who wants to be the person who named their kid after a celebrity.

Thanks guys for the great feedback! Love Jane!

Too much in my opinion. They are both very cutesy, fun and rather out-there, and whilst both are great alone, together they don't really work. I would go for a more down-to-earth, strong middle name. Something like:

Tallulah Edith
    Tallulah Ingrid
    Tallulah Emily
    Tallulah Dorothy
    Tallulah Imogen
    Tallulah Margaret
    Tallulah Iris
    Tallulah Gwen
    Tallulah August
    Tallulah Olive
    Tallulah Maeve
    Tallulah Kate
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)