Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I think Ramona is helped by the Ramona Quimby books (maybe already mentioned?) which seem to be popular. It's my personal favorite of the three. Edith seems the most daring and difficult-- it would be most easily pulled off by a very glamorous, self-assured girl/woman. A bookworm or more quiet type would I think not be helped out of her shell by such an unusual and (to some ears) dated choice. "Edie" is cute though, and indeed close to Evie/Addie etc.

I don't think Frances has ever quite plunged all the way out of popularity (like Edith, or Beatrice, or Matilda, etc.) I know a handful. One goes by "Franny" and the other (Latina and actually named Francisca) by "Frankie". Neither of them hates their name.

Out of the three I like Ramona the best. It's fun, spunky, and feminine. Plus the nn Romy would be cute.
    Melinda Sus.anne + Brandon Cra.ige
    Stepmom to Shelley J------
    Auntie to Richard "Mason", Alexander Thomas, Tanner Andrew, & Baby Girl due in January
    Isabelle Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rachel Emily, Rosalie, Miranda, Elisabeth, Natalie, Katherine, Adriana
    Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William Clifton, Benjamin, Spencer, Jacob, Henry, Tyler, Leo

My favorite is Edith! After learning about Edith Piaf and Edith Wharton, I was like "Wow! Great name!" I didn't know who Edith Bunker was (she had been referenced before, but I had never paid attention to her name) so I wikied her. If people don't remember the reference they probably won't make the connection. I like Edith because it classy, unusual and pretty. Frances is nice, but I automatically think of the Saint. and though Ramona is nice, I think of Ramona Quimby. She's cute, but for some reason, I'm like "Ehhh" You can't go wrong with either of them!
    Best of luck!
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction