Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Random Names You Like

IDK what this thread is for. Just post:
    New additions to your list.
    Names you like but are embarrassed about [major GP's]
    long-time favorites
    Any other names from your list! This isn't a feedback thread, just a "talk" thread.
    I said I wouldn't think about middle names...but things changed, and now I'm working on combos for all my favorites.

I could talk about my favorite names forever..

Newest additions: Ivory, Paulina, Konstantin and Stellan.

Guilty pleasures: Too many to list, but some of them are: Persephone, Vladimir (Vlad), Ariel (boy), Ivory, Clover, Wolf, Inigo, Alaric.

Longtime favorites: Arthur, Alfred, Bjørn, Dimitri, Diana, Ellinor, Clara, Aurora, Alma, and more. (I try to avoid putting my ultimate favorites in my signature)

Side note: I have a tendency to favor "A" names, for both sexes. I think it's because most of my family members (me, my mother + three of my sisters) all have names starting with it. I'm also drawn to names with deeper meanings, names with great imagery, and honor names "in disguise".

I love animal names.. Funnily enough, Wolf is the only one I like in English, the rest are in my native language. I love traditional names, but am at the same time drawn towards names that are rarely used. Luckily, most traditional names here are practically unknown outside Scandinavia.
    Last edited by daphodil; November 6th, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Daphodil
    Student - Mountaineer - Name enthusiast

lucky i'm in love with my best friend. 10/2011

Maybe I should clarify, as I was tired and rushed when I wrote the first post--just because it's "not a feedback thread" doesn't mean you can't comment on another person's choices. Just don't *expect* that to happen to you a lot (you meaning any members).
    I said I wouldn't think about middle names...but things changed, and now I'm working on combos for all my favorites.

So...one name I only decided to like a few days ago is Trevor. I never really thought about how great it is until recently!

Let's seee...

New additions: Well, previously i didn't like Solomon, Moses, Robin (for a girl, still hate it on a boy ), Francine and Helena but they're all on my lists now.

Guilty pleasures: Jaesynn for a girl. (NB community would would totally lash out on me for that one), Lolita, Bichette, Fatima, Payslee, James for a middle name for a girl (NOT AS A FIRST. Thinking somewhere along the lines of Rosa-James), Ikea (i just like the sound of it), Sesame, Rainbow, Reignbeau, Honey, Sugar, Ronalda.
    I am a Teeneberry and Ravenclaw. Name lists are currently under construction.