Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New, ajoining first name needed. Please help me...

Hi everyone.

I need one more first name to join the name Anna Lisa or Annalisa.

My first idea, which I initially loved, was the name Annalisa Isabelle; however, while browsing in this forum, I have become aware of the fact that the name Isabelle, in various variations, is becoming increasingly popular throughout the world, and thus also too much used for me to want .

Some of my other favourite names are Daphne, Clara, Chloé, Elisabeth, .. But none of these go well with Anna Lisa/ Annalisa ( I have to keep the names Anna + Lisa..and can not, for instance, exchange Lisa with Elisabeth).
    I think the new name probably ought to have at least three syllables to sound good with the first name(s)... but any suggestions are very welcome!!

Thanks in advance.

Anna

I like Chloe Annalisa!

otherwise:
    Madeline Anna Lisa
    Meredith Anna Lisa
    Annalisa Neve
    Annalisa Maeve - this is my fave!
    Annalisa Claire
    I actually much prefer Annalisa followed by a short name - ie. Annalisa Clarissa feels quite long while Annalisa Claire feels just right!
    Annalisa Felicity
    Annalisa Eve
    Annalisa Diane
    Annalisa Charlotte - but quite popular
    Annalisa Zoe

I would suggest a shorter name (1 syllable preferable), not ending or starting in A, and not containing an L. I think these names create the best contrast / balance.

Beatrice Flora Jane, Clara Felicity Kate, Rosalie Linnea Tess, Alexa Coralie Eve, Emmeline Alaska Sophie,
    Charlie Jay, Gideon Bruce, Henry Liam

Also searching for ways to include:
    Adeline, Avalon, Eliza, Greta, Imogen, Isla, Leora, & Winnie.
    Asher, Caleb, Edwin, Felix, Grant, Hugo, Lachlan, Ronan, Rhett, & Wyatt.

Dear Mummamarigold and Waverly123.

Thanks so much for your great and lovely suggestions! I appreciate it vastly, and I actually like all the suggestions! Many of these names I have never throught of, myself.. I shall consider these suggestions, and probably end up choosing one of them. Also thanks to W. for the advice on length and letters of the new name. I do see you are right .. though there are exceptions, since I find the suggestion Anna Lisa Eloise very harmonious and sweet.
    My faves of all W's lovely suggestions are probably : Chloe Annalisa (not least because the initials together with the first surname will become CAT..which is not bad, especially not for a catlover) , Madeline Anna Lisa, and Annalisa Maeve . and Annalisa Zoe But I like them all.
    Thanks again much to both of you. <3
    Last edited by annnyb; June 15th, 2016 at 08:19 AM.

If you do like the longer middle name, you can combine 2 of your favorites to make Clarabelle. I think Annalisa Clarabelle is pretty.
    ^Aquarius^^Borderline INFP/INFJ^^Multi-Fandom^^Mrs. K 10/24/2015^

TTC #1

-Theodore Kenton [Theo] - Ennis William-
    *Simon*Perseus*Milo*Eamon*Everett*Holden*Henry*Gid eon*
    *Victor*Titus*Monroe*Thatcher*
    -Yvette Penelope - Mozelle Annabeth [Mel]-
    *Elspeth*Odette*Sansa*Marissa*Harriet*Miriam*Sasha *
    *Naomi*Margot*Leola*Alice*Maebelle*Zaya*

Other Loves
    *Claudia*Elinor*Veronica*Gage*Tate*Samuel*Peregrin e*Louis*