Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Maya Rudolph's kids

Just read that in addition to their son Jackson (Jack), Maya Rudolph and Paul Thomas Anderson have two girls, Pearl and Lucille (Lucy). Initially I was a bit underwhelmed by their choice of Jack . . . However, I must say Pearl, Lucy, and Jack is a delightful little name trio.

Re: Maya Rudolph's kids

I love her kids names! Jackson is so handsome but as you said with Pearl and Lucy I would have picked something more old fashion. Lovely though!
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy Plum.Judah Eilidh Catherine.Snow Amalija Anne
    Guys:Amias Calico "Mia".Eden Trust

I agree, after Pearl and Lucille, Jackson just seems way to top 100 or whatever, I thought they would go with something that isn't so overused and trendy, especially a name ending in son! I think that's why it is both shocking and as a pp said also underwhelming at the same time. Jackson is a nice name though, they just seem to have hip taste so if anything I would think they would go a little outside the box and choose something more like Harrison instead. I agree Lucy, Pearl and jack are a cute set.

Im laughing right now because the last poster said that Lucielle and Pearl are "hip tastes", I couldnt disagree more. Just because its a old fashioned name doesnt mean its hip. As far as her sons name, where are people getting Jackson from? She named her son Jack, not Jackson. I think that Jack is timeless but its a bit common next to Lucielle and Pearl.

The beauty of names is that they evoke distinctly different connotations to different ears. While Lucille and Pearl are classic names, you could also classify them as hipster names . . . It's certainly very hip to dust off older names at the moment . . . And they are calling him Jack, but his full name is Jackson Wright. It's noted right on the homepage of Nameberry.