Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    We watch a lot of Pokemon at our house, unfortunately, and one of the characters is named Tornadus ("Torn anus"?). Glad it's not a real person's name.
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

One of the worst I ever heard was Latrina. My dad was in the service, and I know that a latrine is a toilet. So really...Latrina??

My poor late mother was Irsel Winifred. Irsel isn't even spelled correctly, and I think Winifred is one of those love/hate names--for me, it's hate.

I worked with a girl named Pashun Champaine, spelled just like that. I am assuming Mama got drunk on champagne, and in a moment of passion conceived this poor child, who was doomed to live with this poorly spelled, ill-conceived name memory forever.
    Last edited by marmiarmo; November 10th, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

A customer at my BF's work used to be a teacher, and she had twins (boy and a girl) named Babble/Babel (not sure on spelling) and Brooke.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

Back again with a name that is perfectly face-palm inducing. Just watched the local news tonight, and saw an anchorwoman named Wesleigh. Ugh! First she took an obviously masculine name, and then misspelled it terribly? I dearly hope this trend fades out fast; it's more insulting than anything. I guess I'm mostly bothered by it because my brother's name is Wesley.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

Custody. I don't know if it was for a boy or girl, but either way, it is unfortunate.
    TTC #1 soon

Little Ladies: Willow*, Lily*, Rosalie, Freya, Mira, Everly, Orla, Aviva

Little Men: Hunter*, Maverick*, Griffin, Cole, Rowan, Wesley, Oakley, Jethro, Otto

*=Husband Approved