Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    A little boy in my country is called Violence... honestly, that just makes me want to cry. Also Stormy Rain amd Neveah... yup, spelled like that, so it isn't even "heaven spelled backwards". Ugh!

Also, Jamie Oliver's kids names, in particular... Petal Blossom Rainbow? Buddy Bear? So many amazing names, and you had to choose those.

I have a friend whose little brother's name is Harrison Richard, which in nicknames is Harry Dick. I also went to school with Lemonjello (pronounced La-mon-jill-low) & Orangejello (pronouced Or-ron-jill-low). No joke. They were twin boys. And I jave also seen a La-a (pronouced Ladasha).

Also, my best friend's mother used to be a flight attendant and there was a guest onboard named Shithead (pronouced Shi-theed)
    Last edited by jennabell; October 10th, 2011 at 02:12 AM.

I know a little girl whose name is Chloe Zoe. It's actually pretty cute, and she loves it. But if she hadn't... :/
    "When the light falls on your face, don't let it change you
    When the stars get in your eyes, don't let it blind you
    You're beautiful, just the way you are
    And I love it all, every line and every scar"

My son and I met a little boy named 'Omen' at the playground last year. His father's name was 'Nemo', and the parents decided to simply reverse it.