Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: TLC I didn't know I was pregnant

This happened to my cousin. Her AND my aunt went in to the hospital thinking they both had some awful flu, well my aunt did but my cousin did not. She left the hospital 3 days later with a baby girl. She spotted the whole time during her pregnancy and since she was irregular she thought nothing of it.

I have never seen a person who did not know they were pregnant
    If it has happened to me, it might be very ridiculous or something.
    I would feel a baby like a stranger.

It does seem that it is more common than we realize. My sister-in-law didn't know she was pregnant until after she had given birth. She just had a baby the year before and just didn't lose any weight. We saw her during the pregnancy and she looked normal, and she said she bled monthly. She thought she was just having digestive problems when the baby was delivered at her mother-in-law's. Her story is actually on this show this season. I couldn't imagine being pregnant and not knowing, but i guess it is possible.

I think I have the opposite... I ALWAYS am thinking I am pregnant! For the last year and a half I have had Mirena and constantly think I am pregnant, even though it is very rare. I have taken three pregnancy tests but still in the back of my mind I worry that I am pregnant and don't know it! This will sound weird, but often now I am super in tune to what my body feels like, especially since my pregnancy, and if I feel movement in my belly I think, "oh wow!" and then I realize I do have gas, just like in the show! Plus I have put on about 10 lbs since I stopped nursing.

The good news is that I just had Mirena removed so we can try for #2 so soon to be actually PG hopefully!
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

Forgive me if this sounds silly, but what's Mirena??