Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Your name is Clara Penelope Wilson. You grew up in the suburbs of Long Island, NY. You came from a family with a mom (Mrs. Katherine Pearl Wilson, called Kitty) and a dad (Mr. George Theodore Wilson), and were the second oldest of your 6 siblings (Theodore Bennett, Sophie Lorelei, Maeve Anastasia, James Frederick, Natalie Jane, and Derek Oliver). You've had the same three best friends since you were in preschool- Evelyn Clarke, Hannah McMaster, and Talullah O'Reilly. You've had your heart set on a career in marine biology since you were nine years old. You are a smart, caring, and outgoing person.

You get into Duke University, the college of your dreams and all the classes you want for your major in marine biology. Your roommate is nice, clean, and quiet who is named Tess Winters. The two of you become friends. Her boyfriend, Jacob Peterson, is two years older than you, but a big goof that's more like a little brother. He and your roommate are the ones who introduces you to his best friend, Levi Peter McKenna--your future husband. You are introduced when Tess asks to borrow Levi's notes from science class and she leaves you alone in your dorm room after casually stepping out sixty seconds before Levi walks in the doorway.

You and Levi are close friends throughout the rest of college. He comes to the graduation party your parents throw for you. By now, you've both figured out you were always more than friends and start dating. You date for two years.

After college, both you and Levi have bought a home together in Cape Coral, FL, and have established your careers- you as a marine biologist and Levi as a zoologist and animal caretaker. You are so caught up in your job, however, you're taken by surprise when Levi asks you to marry him at your birthday party, in front of your friends and family. You never saw it coming!

5 months later, you and Levi are married in a small church ceremony followed by a beautiful outdoor reception. All your friends and family attend. Your roommate Tess is your maid of honor and her husband Jacob-- Levi's best friend--is Levi's best man.

6 months after your wedding, you and Levi move out of your first home and into a larger, newer home, in the new town of Port Charlotte, FL. A month after you move in, you find out you're pregnant with your and Levi's first child.
    DD/DD: Lucy Juliet McKenna and Bridget Lorelei McKenna

Two years later, you and Levi would like to have another baby, but you don't think you're ready for another pregnancy. A friend of yours recently adopted a child, and the two of you agree it's not a bad idea.
    DAD (5): Charlotte Willow McKenna "Charlie", from Port Charlotte, FL
    DAD (2): Lila Ruby McKenna, from Port Charlotte, FL
    DAS (1): Malcolm Ezra McKenna, from Port Charlotte, FL

A year after your adopted children have settled into your family, you find out you're pregnant again. Suddenly, the house feels cramped and you and Levi have the money to buy a huge new house with enough space to fit all your kids as well as the upcoming new addition--and any more you plan on having.
    DD/DD: Sophie Therese McKenna and Eleanor Kate McKenna "Ellie"

Two years later, Hannah McMaster, one of your best friends from childhood, who you have lost touch with for the past several years, suddenly calls you. She is single parent and has a two-year-old child she can no longer keep. The last thing they want is to put the child in foster care and they ask if you and Levi will take the child in. Of course, you do, without any further questions.
    DAS (2): Declan Hugo McMaster

Four years go by. You get a devastating phone call: your younger brother James and his wife, Abigail, were killed in a boating accident while on a second honeymoon trip in the Gulf of Mexico. Your parents are older now and can't take the kids, nor can any one else, which leaves you and your husband.
    DAS (8): Andrew Percival Wilson
    DAS (5): Spencer Abraham Wilson

A year and a half goes by. Time is running out and you've realized you've only been pregnant twice. It takes a little coaxing, but you convince your husband one more baby wouldn't hurt.
    DS: Henry Levi McKenna

More than ten years go by. Your kids are ranging from high school to thirties. After your youngest finally moves out, you and your husband move back to Cape Coral, FL, to a new house, to wait for the grandchildren to start coming.

DH (53): Levi Peter McKenna
    DW (51): Clara Penelope McKenna (nee Wilson)
    DAD (32): Charlotte Willow McKenna "Charlie", from Port Charlotte, FL
    DD/DD (28): Lucy Juliet McKenna and Bridget Lorelei McKenna
    DAD (28): Lila Ruby McKenna, from Port Charlotte, FL
    DAS (27): Malcolm Ezra McKenna, from Port Charlotte, FL
    DAS (27): Andrew Percival Wilson, son of James and Abigail Wilson
    DD/DD (25): Sophie Therese McKenna and Eleanor Kate McKenna "Ellie"
    DAS (25): Declan Hugo McMaster, son of Hannah McMaster
    DAS (24): Spencer Abraham Wilson, son of James and Abigail Wilson
    DS (18): Henry Levi McKenna
    Names I love right now:
    Arthur - George - Henry - Jack - Edmund
    Matilda - Sophie - Blythe - Sybil - Jane

1. You grew up in the suburbs. You came from a family with a mom and a dad, and were the oldest of your siblings. You've had the same three best friends since you were in preschool. You've had your heart set on one career since you were nine years old. You are a smart, caring, and outgoing person.
    What is your name? Heather Grace O'Connor
    Where did you grow up? Suburbs of Boston, MA
    What are your parents' names? Robin Joy & Patrick Nicholas O'Connor
    How many siblings do you have? 4
    What are the names and ages of your siblings? Me, Heather age 18, Henry Patrick (16), Melissa Hope (12), Mary Elizabeth (10), and Annie Nicole (9)
    What are the names of your three best friends? Jennifer Shmidt "Jenny", Hailey Burns, & Gabriella Lucas "Gabbi"
    What do you want to be when you grow up? A Doctor

2. You get into the college of your dreams and all the classes you want for your major. Your roommate is nice, clean, and quiet. The two of you become friends. Her boyfriend is two years older than you, but a big goof that's more like a little brother. He and your roommate are the ones who introduces you to his best friend--your future husband.
    What college did you get into? Boston College
    What is your major? Pre-Med
    What is your roommate's name? Yvette Sinclair
    What is your roommate's boyfriend's name? Jason Harper
    What is his best friend's name? Mathew Oliver
    How does your roommate and her boyfriend introduce you to DH? Roll the dice

6. Your roommate's boyfriend asks to borrow your history textbook and while you're bringing it to his dorm room, you bump into DH.

3. You and Matt are close friends throughout the rest of college. He comes to the graduation party your parents throw for you. By now, you've both figured out you were always more than friends and start dating.
    How long do you and DH date for? Roll the dice.
    1. 1 year

4. After college, both you and Matt have bought a home together and have established your careers. You are so caught up in your job, however, you're taken by surprise when Matt asks you to marry him. You never saw it coming!
    What is your career? Pediatrician
    What is DH's career? Pediatrist
    Where are the two of you living? Suburbs of Boston, where I grew up
    What does your first home look like? A small brick home
    How does DH propose? Roll the dice.

2. On the anniversary of the day you two met, at the place you had your first date

5. 11 months later, you and DH are married. All your friends and family attend. Your roommate is your maid of honor and her husband--DH's best friend--is DH's best man.
    What does your engagement ring look like? http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/It...#f+0/0/0/0/0/0
    What kind of wedding do you have? A small wedding in a garden
    What does your wedding dress look like? http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...end-Lacy-Looks
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? We go to Turks & Caicos

6. 4 after your wedding, you and DH move out of your first home and into a larger, newer home, in a new town. A month after you move in, you find out you're pregnant with your and DH's first child.
    What does your new house look like? http://donnahomesblog.com/image_stor...8049621144.JPG
    Where do you move to? Austin, TX
    How many babies do you have? 6
    What is the baby(s) gender(s)? 2 boys and 3 girls
    What do you name the baby(s)? Aria Yvette, Nicholas Jason, Carly Lauren, Ansley Danielle, Connor Mason, & Kennedy Blair

7. Two years later, you and DH would like to have another baby, but you don't think you're ready for another pregnancy. A friend of yours recently adopted a child, and the two of you agree it's not a bad idea.
    How many children do you adopt? 5
    Domestic or international adoption, or both? International- from Ireland
    What are the children's genders? 3 boys and 2 girls
    What are the children's ages? 3, 5, 3, 4, and 4
    What are the children's names?

Eileen Grace (3), Ireland Rose (3), Isaac Mathew (4), Patrick Dana (4), and Michelle Evelyn (5)

8. A year after your adopted children have settled into your family, you find out you're pregnant again. Suddenly, the house feels cramped and you and DH have the money to buy a huge new house with enough space to fit all your kids as well as the upcoming new addition--and any more you plan on having.
    What does your new, huge house look like?
    How many babies do you have? 1
    What is the baby(s) gender(s)? boy
    What are the baby(s) name(s)? Hunter Joshua

9. Two years later, one of your best friends from childhood, who you have lost touch with for the past several years, suddenly calls you. He/she is single parent and has a child they can no longer keep. The last thing they want is to put the child in foster care and they ask if you and DH will take the child in. Of course, you do, without any further questions.
    Which best friend is it? Gabbi Lucas
    How old is the child? 3
    What is the child's gender? girl
    What is the child's name? Paisley Jennifer

10. Four years go by. You get a devastating phone call: one of your siblings and his/her spouse were killed in a boating accident while on a second honeymoon trip in the Gulf of Mexico. Your parents are older now and can't take the kids, nor can any one else, which leaves you and your husband.
    Which sibling was it? Melissa
    What was his/her spouse's name? Jacob Ross
    How many kids did they have? 1
    How old are the kids? She is 10
    What are the kids' names? Victoria Heather

11. A year and a half goes by. Time is running out and you've realized you've only been pregnant twice. It takes a little coaxing, but you convince your husband one more baby wouldn't hurt.
    How many babies do you have? 5
    What are the baby(s) gender(s)? 3 girls, 2 boys
    What are the baby(s) name(s)? Halle Antoinette, Juniper Leigh "Juni", Harper Noel, Anthony Mitchell & Ryan George

12. More than ten years go by. Your kids are ranging from high school to thirties. After your youngest finally moves out, you and your husband move to a new town, to a new house, to wait for the grandchildren to start coming.
    Where do you and your husband retire to? Scottsdale, AZ
    What does your new home look like http://activerain.com/image_store/up...6559594531.jpg

1. I grew up in the suburbs of Boston. I had a mom and dad, named Kate and Roger, and I was the middle child of my four siblings, two older brothers, Riley and Connor, a younger brother, Liam, and a younger sister, Molly. My best friends, Ashley, Michelle, Natalie and I became best friends at four years old and never grew apart. Since I was nine, I'd wanted to be a lawyer.

2. I got into the college of my dreams, NYU and all the classes I need for Law. My roommate, Julia, is practically perfect and we become fast friends. Her boyfriend, Jason is the one who introduces me to George, my future husband, on a double date.

3. George and I were friends until graduation, and then we started dating. We dated for four years.

4. After college, we buy a small, city apartment in New York together and establish our respective careers as a lawyer (me) and an architect (him). I was so surprised when he proposed, on Christmas Day under the mistletoe.

5. 2 years later, we are married. All of our family and friends attend. Julia is the maid of honor and Jason is the best man. The ring is a small, plain ring, exactly what I'd wanted. Our wedding is in a hotel downtown. The dress is lacy and traditional and we honeymoon in Greece.

6. 2 years after the wedding, we moved into a larger home in Boston, my hometown. It is traditional with a cozy feel. Then, we find our I am pregnant. With just one baby, a boy, whom we name Henry George.

7. Two years later, we decide to adopt a baby, domestically. We end up adopting two sisters, aged four and five, named Beatrice Luna and Lucy Katherine.

8. A year later, we find out I am pregnant again. We buy a new house outside of the city, on an old farm with a real barn that hasn't been used in years. Lucky we moved then, because I ended up having quintuplets! 4 boys and just one little girl. We call them Oliver Liam, Sebastian Riley, Micah Roger, Reese Lily and Isaac Connor.

9. Two years later, Natalie called and offered me her child because she was unable to care for her. A strange request, but I complied, wanting to give that kid a better life. The baby is only one year old, a girl, named Eleanor Rose "Nora".

10. Four years after that, we get a call that my older brother, Connor and his wife Megan were killed. We adopt their two children. Twin, six-year old girls. They are called Molly Abigail and Anna Isabelle.

11. A year and a half later, we try for one last baby. But end up with four. Three boys and one girl. We call them Noah Thomas, Beckett Ronald "Beck", Taylor Sofia and Harrison Levi.

12. Eighteen years later, Lucy is thirty-one, Henry and Beatrice are thirty, Molly, Anna, Oliver, Sebastian, Micah, Reese and Isaac are twenty-five, Nora is twenty-four and the youngest, Noah, Beck, Taylor and Harrison are eighteen. We move out to San Francisco into an apartment on the water to retire and wait for our lovely grandchildren.

1. You grew up in the suburbs. You came from a family with a mom and a dad, and were the second oldest of your siblings. You've had the same three best friends since you were in preschool. You've had your heart set on one career since you were nine years old. You are a smart, caring, and outgoing person.
    What is your name? Beatrice Quinn Harper
    Where did you grow up? Atlanta, Georgia
    What are your parents' names? Nathaniel James Harper (Senior) and Margaret Elizabeth (Meg) Harper (nee Quinn)
    How many siblings do you have? Four, a boy and three girls
    What are the names and ages of your siblings? Nathaniel James (Nate) Harper (2 years my senior), Lily Grace Harper (Twin to Ivy - 4 years my junior), Ivy Kate Harper (Twin to Lily - 4 years my junior) and Alice Amelia Harper (7 years my junior)
    What are the names of your three best friends? Alana Porter, Katie Williams and Jade Oliver
    What do you want to be when you grow up? Psychologist

2. You get into the college of your dreams and all the classes you want for your major. Your roommate is nice, clean, and quiet. The two of you become friends. Her boyfriend is two years older than you, but a big goof that's more like a little brother. He and your roommate are the ones who introduces you to his best friend--your future husband.
    What college did you get into? University of Georgia
    What is your major? Psychology
    What is your roommate's name? Clara Alexandra Benson
    What is your roommate's boyfriend's name? Ryder Benjamin Blake
    What is his best friend's name? Jeremy Silas (Jem) Montgomery
    How does your roommate and her boyfriend introduce you to DH?
    2. Your roommate invites you and Jem to go on a double-date with her and her boyfriend.

3. You and DH are close friends throughout the rest of college. He comes to the graduation party your parents throw for you. By now, you've both figured out you were always more than friends and start dating.
    How long do you and DH date for?
    4. 4 years

4. After college, both you and Jem have bought a home together and have established your careers. You are so caught up in your job, however, you're taken by surprise when Jem asks you to marry him. You never saw it coming!
    What is your career? Children's Psychologist
    What is DH's career? Novelist
    Where are the two of you living? Atlanta, Georgia
    How does DH propose?
    2. On the anniversary of the day you two met, at the place you had your first date

5. Four months later, you and DH are married. All your friends and family attend. Your roommate is your maid of honor and her husband--Ryder--is Jem's best man.
    What kind of wedding do you have? We have a beautiful spring time ceremony, outdoors.
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? London, England

6. Three months after your wedding, you and Jem move out of your first home and into a larger, newer home, in a new town. A month after you move in, you find out you're pregnant with your and Jem's first child.
    Where do you move to? London, England
    How many babies do you have? One
    What is the baby(s) gender(s)? Boy
    What do you name the baby(s)? Tobias James (Toby) Montgomery

7. Two years later, you and Jem would like to have another baby, but you don't think you're ready for another pregnancy. A friend of yours recently adopted a child, and the two of you agree it's not a bad idea.
    How many children do you adopt? Two
    Domestic or international adoption, or both? Domestic
    What are the children's genders? Boy/Girl Twins
    What are the children's ages? One
    What are the children's names? Simon Gabriel Montgomery and Rosie Margaret Montgomery

8. A year after your adopted children have settled into your family, you find out you're pregnant again. Suddenly, the house feels cramped and you and Jem have the money to buy a huge new house with enough space to fit all your kids as well as the upcoming new addition--and any more you plan on having.
    How many babies do you have? Two
    What is the baby(s) gender(s)? Boy/Boy Twins
    What are the baby(s) name(s)? Archer Sebastian Montgomery and Atticus Edmund Montgomery

9. Two years later, one of your best friends from childhood, who you have lost touch with for the past several years, suddenly calls you. She is single parent and has a child they can no longer keep. The last thing they want is to put the child in foster care and they ask if you and DH will take the child in. Of course, you do, without any further questions.
    Which best friend is it? Jade
    How old is the child? Five
    What is the child's gender? Girl
    What is the child's name? Stella Wren Montgomery

10. Four years go by. You get a devastating phone call: one of your siblings and her spouse were killed in a boating accident while on a second honeymoon trip in the Gulf of Mexico. Your parents are older now and can't take the kids, nor can any one else, which leaves you and your husband.
    Which sibling was it? Lily
    What was her spouse's name? Liam Parker
    How many kids did they have? One
    How old are the kids? Six
    What are the kids' names? Viola Jane Montgomery

11. A year and a half goes by. Time is running out and you've realized you've only been pregnant twice. It takes a little coaxing, but you convince your husband one more baby wouldn't hurt.
    How many babies do you have? Two
    What are the baby(s) gender(s)? Girl/Girl Twins
    What are the baby(s) name(s)? Delilah Joy (Lila) Montgomery and Catalina Grace (Cat) Montgomery

12. More than ten years go by. Your kids are ranging from high school to thirties. After your youngest finally moves out, you and your husband move to a new town, to a new house, to wait for the grandchildren to start coming.

Jem and Beatrice with
    Toby, Simon, Rosie, Archer, Atticus, Stella, Viola, Lila and Cat
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

1. You grew up in the suburbs. You came from a family with a mom and a dad, and were the (oldest) of your siblings. You've had the same three best friends since you were in preschool. You've had your heart set on one career since you were nine years old. You are a smart, caring, and outgoing person.
    What is your name? Clarissa "Clary" Leonora Jacobson
    Where did you grow up? Phoenix, AZ
    What are your parents' names? Tristan & Wren Jacobson
    How many siblings do you have? 2
    What are the names and ages of your siblings? Xavier Sean Jacobson (age 14) & Natalie "Nat" Celeste Jacobson (age 10)
    What are the names of your three best friends? Ashlyn "Ash" Grace Terrenzi, Breanna "Bree" Ingrid Lewis, & Mitchell "Mitch" Sawyer Cole
    What do you want to be when you grow up? Psychologist

What college did you get into? Arizona State University (ASU)
    What is your major? Psychology
    What is your roommate's name? Harper Louise Lopez
    What is your roommate's boyfriend's name? Griffin William Cresta
    What is his best friend's name? Garrett Caden Russell
    How does your roommate and her boyfriend introduce you to Garrett? Your roommate's boyfriend asks to borrow your history textbook and while you're bringing it to his dorm room, you bump into Garrett.

3. You and Garrett are close friends throughout the rest of college. He comes to the graduation party your parents throw for you. By now, you've both figured out you were always more than friends and start dating.
    How long do you and Garrett date for? 3 years

4. After college, both you and Garrett have bought a home together and have established your careers. You are so caught up in your job, however, you're taken by surprise when DH asks you to marry him. You never saw it coming!
    What is your career? Clinical psychologist
    What is Garrett's career? Business executive
    Where are the two of you living? Mesa, AZ
    What does your first home look like? http://imganuncios.mitula.net/house_...5922552904.jpg
    How does DH propose? On the anniversary of the day you two met, at the place you had your first date

5. 5 months later, you and Garrett are married. All your friends and family attend. Your roommate is your maid of honor and her husband--Garrett's best friend--is Garrett's best man.
    What does your engagement ring look like? http://www.diamond-me.com/media/cata...0blk-eng_b.jpg
    What kind of wedding do you have? Outside at sunset with lanterns lighting everything. There is a big white tent where the reception is held and there is a dance floor under the tent.
    What does your wedding dress look like? http://www.semhr.com/upfiles/201107/...f39c3acdf5.jpg
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? London, England

6. 5 years after your wedding, you and Garrett move out of your first home and into a larger, newer home, in a new town. A month after you move in, you find out you're pregnant with your and Garrett's first child.
    What does your new house look like? http://www.myhousepainters.com/wp-co..._exterior1.jpg
    Where do you move to? L.A, CA
    How many babies do you have? 2
    What are the babies genders? Girls
    What do you name the babies? Alexandria Juliette Russell

7. Two years later, you and Garrett would like to have another baby, but you don't think you're ready for another pregnancy. A friend of yours recently adopted a child, and the two of you agree it's not a bad idea.
    How many children do you adopt? 1
    Domestic or international adoption, or both? International adoption (from Africa)
    What is the child's gender? Girl
    What is the child's age? 5
    What is the child's name? Ayala Mira Russell

8. A year after your adopted children have settled into your family, you find out you're pregnant again. Suddenly, the house feels cramped and you and DH have the money to buy a huge new house with enough space to fit all your kids as well as the upcoming new addition--and any more you plan on having.
    What does your new, huge house look like? http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ke...ping-on-sm.jpg
    How many babies do you have? 2
    What are the babies genders? Boys
    What are the babies names? Adrian Caspar Russell & Mason Archer Russell

9. Two years later, one of your best friends from childhood, who you have lost touch with for the past several years, suddenly calls you. She is single parent and has a child they can no longer keep. The last thing they want is to put the child in foster care and they ask if you and Garrett will take the child in. Of course, you do, without any further questions.
    Which best friend is it? Breanna Lewis
    How old is the child? 1
    What is the child's gender? Boy
    What is the child's name? Ethan Jacob Lewis

10. Four years go by. You get a devastating phone call: one of your siblings and his/her spouse were killed in a boating accident while on a second honeymoon trip in the Gulf of Mexico. Your parents are older now and can't take the kids, nor can any one else, which leaves you and your husband.
    Which sibling was it? Xavier
    What was his spouse's name? Felicia
    How many kids did they have? 4
    How old are the kids? 8, 8, 6, and 3
    What are the kids' names? Delany Julia Jacobson, Liam Warner Jacobson, Mila Payton Jacobson, & Caden River Jacobson

How many babies do you have? 1
    What is the baby's gender? Boy
    What is the baby's name? Ryder Lyric Russell

Where do you and your husband retire to? Seattle, WA
    What does your new home look like? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...3e4ko1_500.jpg