Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Greater Boston, MA
    Me and my siblings...

John Edward
    Peter William
    Elizabeth Ann
    Margaret Mary

My parents won't win any creativity points, not that they're bothered, they wanted solid, traditional names that would stand the test of time.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥

Les Dames
    Ada ♥ Beatrice ♥ Christabel ♥ Cordelia ♥ Dorothea ♥ Eliza ♥ Elza ♥ Frances ♥ Harriet ♥ Ida ♥ Iris ♥ Jessamine ♥ Joy ♥
    Mary ♥ Matilda ♥ Nora ♥ Olive ♥ Pearl ♥ Rosabel ♥ Rose ♥ Rosemary ♥ Sarah ♥ Thessaly ♥ Violet

Les Messieurs
    Abel ♥ Archer ♥ Asher ♥ August ♥ Beau ♥ Benedict ♥ Edmund ♥ Fletcher ♥ Francis ♥ Gabriel ♥ Isaac ♥ Joah ♥ John ♥ Josiah ♥ Jude ♥ Nathanael ♥ Noah ♥ Raphael ♥ Reuben ♥ Samuel ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Winston ♥ Zachariah

Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

My name is Amy Lynn (I recently turned 30). Amy was just a name my mom liked. I was almost Amanda but my mom hated the thought of me being called Mandy (so glad I dodged that bullet, I had like 5 Amanda's in my graduating class..including my BFF) and she also considered Allison but Amy won out. Lynn is one of my aunts middle name (could've been Jo, Jean or Louise...glad Lynn won). Had I been a boy my name would've been Michael James (James is my dad's mn, Michael is my moms all time favorite boy name..even still). Although I have nothing against was the last thing the 80s needed...another Michael. Lol.

I am the older sister of two half siblings (same mom). David Lawrence was born sleeping when I was 10. His name was picked by my step father, mom didn't really have a say. Michelle Marie was born less than two years later. Michelle was the only name they could agree on (he's....difficult), Marie is his mother and sisters mn. Oh, and had Michelle been a boy...Damien James would've been her name. My stepfather, of course, picked Damien...yes after the Omen. James is his mn.

So, needless to say, my mother is not the most creative namer...and our names are a bit boring.....but it could always be worse.

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)

My name is Natasha Susan and sister is Zara Kathryn Mary.

OH's name is Daniel Craig (this still makes me laugh) and his brothers are Adam Thomas and Michael Oliver.

England, West Midlands
    I'm Jessica Florence Mia and my sister is Phoebe Hannah Rose.

My cousins are Joseph Stephen, Olivia Hannah and Charlotte Emily. Common Much?

Jess, 14 year old Teenberry with a serious name obsession

Girls: Lucy/Lucie, Amelie, Isobel, Imogen, Evie/Eve, Ella, Mae, Poppy, Lily, Annabel

Boys: Max, Finn, Luke, James, Louis, Alexander, Benjamin, Harry, Alfie, Joshua

GPs: Bliss, Evangeline, Georgiana, Una, Rowan, Alexa, Saffron