Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: You and Your Siblings

I come from a pretty big family, I have 3 brothers, and 2 sisters!
    I am the second oldest

My parents are named Hannah Marie, who is aged 44, and Conor Joseph, who is aged 45.

My older sister is named Hannah May. She sadly passed away last year aged 24. She was named Hannah after my mom.

I'm Lucy Katherine and I'm aged 22. I'm a 5th generation Lucy, as Lucy is a family name for me. I'm rarely referred to as Lucy Katherine, I've been known as Lucy Kate since I was a child.

Next are the twins, Matthew Joseph and Ethan James, both aged 18. Again, Matthew was my paternal Grandfather, and Ethan my maternal Grandfather.

Adam Christopher is aged 16 and he got his name because it was a name both my parents really liked. Plus they had run out of decent family names by then!

My youngest sister, Lydia Jane is aged 3. She's the baby of our family! My parents call her their "little surprise". Same as Adam, Lydia was just a name that really appealed to both of them.

So my sibset is :
    Hannah May
    Lucy Katherine
    Matthew Joseph
    Ethan James
    Adam Christopher
    Lydia Jane

Some more names for you Berries, just cause this is so fun!

Before Hannah passed away, she was married to Stephen Andrew. They had a daughter together, whose name is Amelia Robyn Elizabeth, but goes by Robyn. She is 2 years old.

My husband is named Liam Anthony, and he is also aged 22. We have a daughter together, named Elena Iris Rose, who is 4yrs old. Were expecting our second daughter in Septmeber, who will be called either Esme, Clara or Violet.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

I'm the youngest of two and my elder sister is called Alexandra Lucy Dominica.She is named after our mother twin sister ( Alexandra), our paternal grandmother ( Lucy) and where my parents lived when she was born ( the Dominican republic).
    I was born five years later and my name is Amelia Flora Isobel. Amelia was after a friend of my parents,Flora because they wanted something Scottish( where I was born) and Isobel is a family name

I'm the youngest of two and my elder sister is called Alexandra Lucy Dominica.She is named after our mother twin sister ( Alexandra), our paternal grandmother ( Lucy) and where my parents lived when she was born ( the Dominican republic).
    I was born five years later and my name is Amelia Flora Isobel. Amelia was after a friend of my parents,Flora because they wanted something Scottish( where I was born) and Isobel is a family name

my older sister is Heather Renee and I am Hollie Renee. Original right? :lol:

my sister was supposed to be Jaime no matter boy or girl but when she was born she looked like a Heather I guess. 3 years later I came along and they wanted another H name so I was either going to be Hollie or Heath. My mom didn't want to spell it Holly because she thought it looked too much like holy so that's why I have an "ie".

I come from a family obsessed with name schemes.

3 cousins
    Karie Lynn
    Katie Lee
    Kitty Lee

3 more cousin
    Courtnee Ann
    Brittnee Kay
    Lainnee Mae

Perhaps people should post their ages too, since I think many of the above posters are much younger than I am....

My mother was a great English mystery lover, and our names seem to reflect that. I am Leslie (originally my mother wanted Deirdre, which I prefer), next sister is Victoria (mom wanted Tore, a Norwegian name), and last is Samantha. I clearly remember my mother asking me if I liked Pamela or Samantha and I said Samantha; she claims this never happened now. None of us had middle names. I took my mother's name, Elayne, in third grade for my middle, and gave my sister Samantha her middle name when she was about eight, Blake. I have a younger half-sister, Joanna, whose middle name is her mother's middle name, Whitney, a family name.

I was supposed to be a boy, as were all three of us: we would have been Wadsworth Brewster, called Brewster (me; all family names; my father's name was Wadsworth and it goes back to the Longfellows); David, and Philip (another family name).