Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who do you imagine with these names? (Part 1 of 2)

I'm doing this in two parts so people don't get overwhelmed. Who do you imagine when you hear these names? I looking for both physical characteristics and personality, but if you only have images in one area that cool too. Thanks!

Juliette
    Sabine
    Georgiana (nn Gia)
    Agnes
    Anas
    Linnea
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

Re: Who do you imagine with these names? (Part 1 of 2)

Anyone?
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

Juliette - I LOVE this name - picture a pretty dark haired, blue eyed ballerina:-)

Sabine - I also LOVE this name - Just like Juliette. beauty, brains, adventure

Georgiana (nn Gia) - I don't really like this name
    Agnes -- Same as Georgiana
    Anas -- Same as Georgina
    Linnea -- Same as Georgiana -- sorry.

The only 2 that I can picture as pretty, smart and adventurous are Juliette and Sabine. I also like the Juliet spelling better.
    Clara Juliet ~ Stella Anneliese ~ Lucy Elizabeth ~ Annabel Harper ~ Meredith Lisette
    Evan James ~Jackson Porter ~ Davis Emory

Juliette - Using such a romantic name makes me wonder if the girl will be romantic, a little dreamy maybe. I don't picture this name being versatile enough for a tomboy (where even Julia would be imo). Physically I usually picture delicate features and long hair.
    Sabine - my immediate impression is snooty. I don't know why - it's not that I don't like the name, it just seems too adult for a young child.
    Georgiana (nn Gia) - I like Georgiana but I don't like Gia as much. Would prefer Gigi I think, although that nn doesn't age too well so maybe could morph into Gia. I love the versatility of the name and that it fits a girl/woman of any age. I can see any mix of down to earth, playful, spunky, stubborn, pretty, sassy
    Agnes - I don't care for this name. It doesn't have a fresh image to me, and I don't like the sounds in the name either. It's prettier pronounced in the French way but it's not realistic that it would be, outside of a French speaking area.
    Anas - love this name, but again with the pronunciation problems. Anais seems shy but striking
    Linnea - one of my favorite names but can't get DH on board. To me, it fits any age, is beautiful and feminine but not frilly, and intriguing in its rarity. I picture an intelligent, mischievous little girl named Linnea.

Juliette - a sweet, romantic and intelligent dark haired woman
    Sabine - a buxom and fair haired fraulein who is the life of the party
    Georgiana (nn Gia) - an upper class, well-educated British Sloane Ranger
    Agnes - a studious, religious, matronly lady who gives wonderful advice
    Anas - an exotic, adventurous, free-spirited dark beauty
    Linnea - an ethereal blond from Scandinavia
    All the best,
    Mischa.