Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: New mom\mum

New mom\mum

I just got told by my doctor I am going to have a baby. I am so excited!!! However I am not sure I am ready for the responsibilities that come with being a mum\mom......But I'm excited
    Girls: Lola, Wynter, Carlotta, Elsa, Xena, Rosetta, Kat
    Boys: Enrque, Dex, Leo,
    ~Eloise~

Re: New mom\mum

Congratulations! There is nothing better than being a mom. The love you will have for your baby is like no other. The best advise for any mom is just to love your baby with all your heart. You will figure everything out and listen to your instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by v707
    I just got told by my doctor I am going to have a baby. I am so excited!!! However I am not sure I am ready for the responsibilities that come with being a mum\mom......But I'm excited
    I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago. I know how you feel! Congratulations and good luck!

Hi V707,
    I'm a mom to a 10 month old little girl. It is a big responsibility being a parent, and you'll probably make some mistakes. But then you'll find your 'groove' and begin to really trust your instincts. When we first brought our little girl home from the hospital, we gave her a bath. She cried/screamed her way through it, and we were upset that baths were going to be such a crappy time for everyone involved! Then with her second bath, we realized that we had the water way too cold the first time. Oops!! We didn't want it to be too hot, but instead it was much too cold! Lol!

I'm sure you'll be a great mom!

Allison