Names Searched Right Now:

"English" names that are pronounced the same in Spanish

I was hoping some of you would be able to help me brainstorm names that are pronounced roughly the same in Spanish and English. I'm not looking for names that are primarily Spanish in style, although I know there will be overlap. Hopefully, some of you will be familiar with Spanish pronunciation rules!

Carlos, Maria, Gloria, and Lisa are all pronounced the same in both languages. Carlos, Maria, and Gloria are names common in Spanish-speaking cultures, but they are not unheard of elsewhere. I'm trying to stay away from overtly Spanish names like Esperanza, Miguel and Guadalupe.

There are some names that are common in both English- and Spanish-speaking areas, but they are not pronounced the same in both places. In Spanish, Hugo would be pronounced as OO-go, David as dah-VEED, and Julia would be HOOL-yah. So these names would not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Re: "English" names that are pronounced the same in Spanish

close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Re: "English" names that are pronounced the same in Spanish

Girls Henrietta
    Boys Ezra Frederick Miles Julian