Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Our fifth is here!

We wished to announce that our son was born on June 10 at 1:00 AM (EST). After much deliberation (and annoyance in the the nurses' case) we decided on Barnaby Lawrence. Actually, my partner's great uncle, who we had not thought of honoring this time, though he was very close to my partner was named Laurent, and we felt it a nice way of mentioning him. When we went into the hospital, we were stuck between that, Felix Orion, and Felix Barnaby. He, with his dark hair and odd mix of a solemn face and mischievous eyes (or so I insist!) simply did not look like a Felix to me at all.

(I'm afraid this is very ramble-y, but I can't help it, I'm still reeling from the fact that I have FIVE children!)
    Daphne Georgiana - 9
    Edgar Fitzroy - 7
    Horatio Valentine - 7
    Lysander Bartholomew - 3
    Barnaby Lawrence
    Antonia, Harriet, India, Beatrix, Cordelia, Mae, Agnes, Clio
    Felix, Ulysses, Willoughby, Hugo, Barnaby, Dashiell, Ignatius, Milo

Re: Our fifth is here!

Quote Originally Posted by mistressoftheteacup
    We wished to announce that our son was born on June 10 at 1:00 AM (EST). we decided on Barnaby Lawrence. Actually, my partner's great uncle, who we had not thought of honoring this time, though he was very close to my partner was named Laurent, and we felt it a nice way of mentioning him. When we went into the hospital, we were stuck between that, Felix Orion, and Felix Barnaby.
    Wow! A little Barnaby Lawrence, how perfect! Congratulations, and I am so pleased that I was able to suggest a name for your little man that held such meaning for you. I have been waiting for this announcement since we heard you were in labour yesterday, great news, love his name!!
    Psalm 23

Congratulations on five beautifully named kids!
    Eliza + Beatrix + Constance + Romilly + Clementine + Freya + Mabel + Agnes + Betty + Margot
    Felix + Ivo + Calloway + Walter + Linus + Otto + August + Hugo + Zebedee + Rollo + Phineas

Congratulations! What five fantastically named children!

Congratulations on all your well-named children! Loving them all but SWOONING over Daphne Georgiana!