Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Water Names!

I think Posideon should be a boy, and for one of the other girls, call her Shelley, like Mary Shelley. Also, maybe you can have a girl named Aquamarine nn Aqua, and that is my gemstone by the way, as I was born in March. Do NOT do Cancer. I know it's an astrological sign, but it's also a disease. You can also do Broooke for a girl, and River for a boy or a girl. I like the name Percy, as he was a son of Posideon, and maybe you can have him date the main girl, or be related to her. You can also have him be a neighor of hers, depending on the age.

The first obvious but not completely in your face water names I thought of right away were Brooke, Marina and Waverly.
    Jenna means white wave so that could be something less obvious but still connected, maybe a bit vague though.
    Have you thought of researching some famous ships names, they were usually named after women, I mean maybe mermaids saw these sunken ships and named their children after them, I don't know it was just a thought that popped into my head
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

Nerys or Nerissa? They don't technically mean anything to do with the sea but they remind me of Nereida which means 'sea nymph' I think.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Dylan means "son of the sea" -- I like it better on a boy.
    Cerulean -- Maybe names like this that's a kind of blue, since the sea is blue?
    Blue
    Teal

I immediately thought of Cascade. And Coralie. I have something going on with those C names today!
    ~Mehri