Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Sibsets: The good and the bad

OMG how could I forget Kaynley and Abel? What. the. :shock:
    Mother of Gideon Bernard (4/30/09) and Sylvie Louise (9/26/11).

Quote Originally Posted by roseate6
    Kyngstyn, Nyel, Sylys and Zynnya
    This is heinous. :shock:

Umm... that's just terrible! I think this is one of the worst so far!
    I am a Chantal that has never liked her name... at all. Trying to give my children names they - at the very least - can stand.

Mom to Boston and Piper <3

Names I love...
    Boys - Grady, Crew, Oakley, Penn, Beckett, Milo and Callum
    Girls - Lennox, Callaway, Arden, Belle, Lorelei, Annabel, Posey, Violet, and Eve

Yes, they are pronounced Kingston, Nile, Silas and Zinnia. I am a kindergarten teacher and I have Kyngstyn in my class, his mother is pregnant again. We talked the other day and her exact words were, "I just think Y's are so much more elegant. I want to go with Aydyn on this one but I don't know if it matches or not."
    I really like Kingston, Nile, Silas and Zinnia as a sibset, just not the spellings she used.
    Lucas Matthew, Samuel Brian, Jack Brendan, Maxwell Patrick, Lane Rowan Marie,
    Asher Bruce, Alexandra Rumor Marie, Shelby Marie Doyle, Auden Kate Marie.

Y's, elegant? I bet she heard that at BizarroBerry.com.
    Mother of Gideon Bernard (4/30/09) and Sylvie Louise (9/26/11).

One hideous one I know is Piper and Scout, both little girls (under 6). Piper isn't half as popular in the UK as it is in the US, and she is the only little Piper I know (I do, however, know 3 Pippa's around the same age). And Scout is just dreadful anyway.
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/